Strategy and Impact Lead at The School of St Jude
- Company: The School of St Jude
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Arusha & Moshi Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Strategy and Impact Lead
Want to work for one of the largest charities of its kind in Africa? Want to design the school’s next Strategic Plan? Are you a strong leader, passionate about data and telling stories of impact? Does it sound like we’re talking about you… Keep reading!
The School of St Jude is a pioneering leader in charitable education within Africa. Every year we give 1,800 students with free, quality education, 100’s of graduates with access to higher education and provide more than 20,000 government school students with quality teachers. St Jude’s is funded by generous supporters from around the world who make our mission of giving bright, poor Tanzanian students a free, quality education possible.
Who are you
- A strong leader with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Someone able to present complex ideas simply to a wider audience
- Solid experience with data collection and analysis
- A fast and critical thinker with superb attention to detail
What you’ll do
- Work with all stakeholders of the school (staff, students, graduates and the local community) to design and measure impact
- Design and implement the next Strategic Plan of the school
- Develop and implement procedures for the Social Impact team
What we’re looking for
- Minimum Bachelor in Monitoring and Evaluation, Program Management, Business Administration or other relevant degree
- Someone who designed and implemented a Strategic Plan
- Minimum 5 years’ experience, preferably in an international NGO
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal)
- Motivated self-starter with excellent attention to detail
- The opportunity to use your talents and expertise to fight poverty through education and make a positive impact in Tanzania
- A flexible and supportive community of international and local employees
- Ample opportunities for career progression and development
- Mid-morning tea and lunch (during working days)
- Privileged with school bus transport to work and back home if you are within the school bus pick up points.
Are you interested?
- Send your cover letter ensuring the address the below:
- What date are you available to start?
- For how long can you commit to this position?
- What are your key strengths? Explain how these strengths will meet the skills and experience required for employment at The School of St Jude?
- What would you like to achieve during your time at The School of St Jude?
Method of ApplicationAttach your up to date Curriculum Vitae All documents to be sent to [email protected] (subject line must include the reference number: TSOSJ/HR/ADM/SI/01/22)
Applications close on 17th June 2022; ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED!