Strategic Planning And Policy Manager at Tanzania Agricultural Development
- Company: Tanzania Agricultural Development
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Nature and scope:
The jobholder reports to the Director of Planning, Research, and Policy. He/She is responsible for coordinating the planning of the bank programs and activities; including the formulation of policies for the bank and overseeing the effective implementation of the plans by functional units. It is also responsible for coordinating the bank’s engagements in relevant policy dialogues with the Government, agencies, and other external partners.
- Co-ordinate development of the bank’s long-term strategy and corporate plans, and monitor their implementation including conducting periodic plan reviews.
- Coordinate the preparation of annual action plans and performance reports by functional units.
- Prepare policies and guidelines on the formulation of policies, manuals, plans, setting of targets, performance measurement, and reporting.
- Co-ordinate development of performance management standards, i.e. indicators and targets in all functional units with respect to set objectives.
- Review and document business processes of the bank and manage continuous business process improvement.
- Advise on the preparation of programs intended to facilitate business processes; and recommend organizational strategies and changes as may be considered necessary.
- Coordinate preparation of the bank’s inputs for the preparation and review of various national policies and regulations related to agricultural/rural development and financing.
- Prepare plans and budgets for the department and coordinate the preparation of plans and budgets by other functional units in the bank.
- Prepare terms of reference and provide overall coordination of work by consultants, related to the bank’s business strategy.
- Identify and manage line-of-business changes and build on ongoing partnerships with government leaders, key stakeholders, and business partners for effective change management.
- Conduct and facilitate training programs on corporate planning and policy development.
- Coordinate the formulation and review of all bank policies and exercise their custodianship.
- Monitor and report on the implementation of management decisions and directives regarding the bank’s strategy, corporate plan, and policies.
- Coordinate development and review of bank’s operations and procedures manuals and structures.
- Carry out any other related duties as may be assigned to him/her by his/her Supervisor from time to time.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE:
- Master’s Degree/Postgraduate qualifications in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or related discipline.
- At least five (5) years of working experience in Planning or related role, two (2) years of which must be in a managerial role.
- Strong analytical and report writing skills.
Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer. The bank offers an attractive remuneration package, career development opportunities, and an excellent working environment.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 21st February , 2022.