Stores Manager at Unilever
- Company: Unilever
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Iringa
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Purpose of the Role.
The Store Manager is responsible for the overall supply chain management of goods. They manage the entire order cycle to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction. The Inventory and Logistics Assistant forecasts how much inventory will be needed by a specific date in order to satisfy business expectations.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Business-related field.
- At least 3 years, relevant experience in Inventory Management/Logistics
- Skills in data management and analysis management
- A strong background in an operations environment.
- Good communication & negotiation skills.
- Competent in key principles of material requirements planning, distribution, requirements planning.
- Great stakeholder engagement and management.
- Proven planning & organization skills.
- Great Attention to detail.
- Ability to work well with Enterprise Resource Planning systems in the PP-PI, MM and inventory management modules.
Stores & Inventory Management
- Oversee inventory and supply chain management according to company guidelines
- Perform critical inventory tasks to ensure the correct number of items are in stock
- Maintain updated and accurate records of inventory, including transfers and cycle counts
- Review documentation and monitor product codes to search for discrepancies; troubleshoot quantity discrepancies between stock and records
- Develop and implement improvements to existing operational procedures in order to maximize efficiency and cut operations costs
- Respond to Purchase inquiries and purchase orders; collect and analyze data to determine appropriate order quantities; process orders for shipment
- Review operations schedules and production requirements to ensure timely order fulfilment
- Track rates of accuracy, purchase and return as well as defective items to inform quality control decisions
- Prepare, generate, and file financial inventory reports, review reports monthly with management
- Nurture positive relationships with suppliers and provide customer service as needed
- Participate on selling & follow up on obsoletes payments from suppliers
- Supports the procurement process to ensure on time receipt of purchased goods & return of defects
- Timely delivery of stocks to the respective units
- Route planning and management of unit trucks
- Approval of PR and PO in the ERP system as per approval limits
- Clerical Team management and employee welfare within the unit
- Management and filing of documentation within the stores
- Preparation and circulation of Key performance indicators for the unit
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly stocks report
- Safety, health, environment and quality (SHEQ) in the stores department
As per job/site requirements, local travel likely, occasional international travel.
Should meet expectations on the Unilever Standards of Leadershipbehaviors relevant to the work level
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 28th October , 2021.