Stores Assistant at TP Label
- Company: TP Label
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Tanzania
TP Label is part of Multi- Color Corporation, a Multinational and Headquartered in the United States of America (USA) and the regional head office based in Paarl, Republic of South Africa (RSA) providing label solutions to global markets. The Dar es Salaam facility in Tanzania plays a key role in East and Central Africa markets.
We are seeking to recruit a talented individual with the relevant skills and experience in Manufacturing for Stores Assistant position, which will based in Dar es Salaam.
Job Overview: Candidate must have strong experience in Raw Material and Finished Goods Store/Warehouse specially in Manufacturing company. Reporting to Supply Chain Manager.
- The administration of all store accounting from goods receipts to storage of the goods.
- Follow up on purchase order requests sent to various vendors.
- Receiving and verifying of all the purchases as per the SOP/iSO standard from vendors.
- Receive invoices, verify, and attach necessary supporting documents before forwarding to the Supply chain manager.
- Maintain records of purchases, contracts, and important documents for procurement department.
- Monitor and review inventory stocks and share the stock report on daily basis especially key items.
- Periodically analyze the age of stocks & communicate to the Supply chain manager about obsolete stock.
- To ensure accurate accountability of all transactions to and from the stores in the SAGE system.
- Reviewing and updating reorder material levels and minimum supplier quantities to the Supply chain manager.
- Grouping of materials received as per modules of the plant and arranging special storage for critical materials.
- To ensure the integrity and security of the stores area is always maintained.
- Ensure the stores area are kept clean and tidy and free from hazards.
- Work actively with other stores personnel and promote good employee relations and safety practices.
- To carry out any other duties as may be required by the management from time to time.
Skills, Experience & Education
Must be Graduate / Degree Holder. Minimum of 4-5 years’ experience in the same field with FMCG, proficiency in advanced excel, good analytical and numerical skills, ERP knowledge is a prerequisite, good communication and interpersonal skills ability to perform regular work correctly and in time without follow up and guidance, must be able to work within a team and demonstrate high integrity and honesty work ethics.
Method of ApplicationInterested candidate may send their CV to the Human Resources Manager, by e-mail only: [email protected] before 22nd February 2022.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you are not contacted after the deadline, that means your application was not successful.