Storekeeper at OreCorp Tanzania Limited
- Company: OreCorp Tanzania Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Mwanza Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Tanzania
OreCorp Tanzania Limited (OreCorp Tanzania) and its subsidiary Nyanzaga Mining Company Limited (NMCL), are both wholly owned subsidiaries of OreCorp Limited, a development and exploration company listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX:ORR) (together referred to as OreCorp). OreCorp is developing the Nyanzaga Gold Project (Nyanzaga or the Project) located within the southern area of the Lake Victoria Gold Fields, north-western Tanzania. Nyanzaga is in the Sengerema District within the Mwanza Region of Tanzania. The Project area lies approximately 60 km southwest of Mwanza. OreCorp Tanzania is currently recruiting for the following positions:
- To receive and issue materials, equipment, and other items from storage. Keep records and compile stock reports.
- Accountable for ensuring that inventory is stored in correct places and conditions
- Ensure all paperwork for transactions are completed same day and entered in the system
- Investigate all variances found in stock takes results
Minimum qualifications required:
- Degree or Diploma in Stores and Logistics
- 3 years’ experience as a Storekeeper with good dynamic knowledge in mining environment.
Method of ApplicationPlease send your application letter and detailed CV for the position to [email protected] .
Deadline for applications is Friday 09 December 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.