Storekeeper at Derick Global Trading Company LTD
- Company: Derick Global Trading Company LTD
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Kilimanjaro
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Tanzania
DGT -Derick Global Trading Company LTD is a producer of Highlife Gin (Our Main Product), Highlife Flavored Gin (Mint and Pineapple) and Budget Beer. Our Slogan is “We are The Gin To Your Tonic”. Currently, we are looking for a storekeeper to perform the following duties:
Job Title: Storekeeper
Reports to: Senior Accountant
Location: Moshi – Kilimanjaro
1. Prepare purchase order and submit for signature before sending it to suppliers
2. Receive the materials from suppliers, check and confirm the quality and the quantity of the materials
3. To stock the materials received in appropriate location so as to ensure easy access identification, verification, handling, maintenance etc.
4. To ensure proper stocking of materials by using appropriate method of care and preservation to avoid any damage and loss.
5. To ensure a smooth issue of materials to the issue department.
6. Verification of the stock at the closing hours daily
7. To take safety measure for the safely by store house, materials and men working in store.
8. To maintain the neat and tidiness of store house.
9. Carry out periodical physical verification, ensure correctness of the stock at all times, and assess the stock position
10. Loading trucks
11. Issuing Invoices, Receipts and delivery note
12. Generate reports and submit to Line Manager
1. FULL PERFORMANCE KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND ATTRIBUTES: Good knowledge of methods and practices used in ordering, storing, maintaining and issuing materials; good knowledge of simple arithmetic; familiarity with general office and purchasing practices; ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing; manual dexterity to be able to move boxes, packages, equipment and other items; ability to effectively use computer applications such as spreadsheets, word processing, calendar, e-mail and database software; integrity; tact; physical condition commensurate with the demands of the position.
2. MINIMUM ACCEPTABLE TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE: Possession of diploma or degree in Procurement and 3 – 5 years of experience in the purchasing, ordering, receiving, storing and/or issuing of equipment, materials, and supplies.