Storekeeper at Besix Ballast Nedam (BBN)
- Company: Besix Ballast Nedam (BBN)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanga Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Tanzania
BESIX BALLAST NEDAM (BBN) LIMITED JOB ADVERTISEMENT – Storekeeper
BESIX Ballast Nedam (BBN) Limited, the CONTRACTOR for the Engineering, Procurement and Construction of the Jetty and Load Out Facilities in the Tanga Bay for the East African Crude Oil Pipeline (EACOP) Project, invites job application for Storekeeper
EACOP – Jetty & Loading Out Facility
BESIX Ballast Nedam Limited (BBN)
Logistic and Procurement Management
June 2023 to June 2025
Purpose and scope of assignment
Storekeeper is responsible for maintaining an automated and physical supply inventory database, updating database of materials, supplies, equipment and preparing necessary related reports to verify inventory levels and determining re-order activity and usage status.
• Take delivery of all incoming materials and reconcile with purchase orders.
• Track documents and resolve any discrepancies on received orders.
• Manage inventory/supplies and ensure they are within the established minimum and maximum
• Observe and report any relevant information regarding warehouse.
• Responsible for packing, labelling and maintaining good warehouse arrangement.
• Responsible for periodic stock rotation and updates.
• Oversee the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and minor repairs.
• Manage supplier relations and maintain high ethical relationships both internally and externally.
• Collaborate closely with Procurement regarding Purchase Order and other procurement activities.
• Responsible for shipping cancelled or damaged items back to suppliers as appropriate.
• Any other task as directed by superior.
Job qualification, experience and skills.
Applicant should possess the following.
• Diploma or Bachelor degree any related field.
• Not less than 3 years continuous working experience.
• Ability for walking/standing for extended periods and working at heights.
• Flexible and good communication skills.
• High level of integrity.
• Must have working knowledge of computers and have worked with data input.
• Able to use Computerized Maintenance Management Software (CMMS), Word, Excel, and others.
Method of ApplicationAll Applications should be sent by email to [email protected] (Max. Email & attachment size: 20 MBs and all attachments to be combined in a single document) on or before 19th May 2023, 17:00hrs. NOTICE; NO HIRING AT THE GATE!!!
PLEASE NOTE, if you are not contacted within 2 weeks after this publication, consider your application unsuccessful.
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Tanzania. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE