Store Keepers (10) at M/S Meru Agro-Tours & Consultants Co. Ltd (MATCC)
- Company: M/S Meru Agro-Tours & Consultants Co. Ltd (MATCC)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
M/S Meru Agro-Tours & Consultants Co. Ltd (MATCC) is a local private company based in Arusha that specializes in Agricultural inputs business. The company deals with multiplication and distribution of agro seeds; importation and distribution of agrochemicals and provision of technical advisory services on farm Input use and management In addition, the company conducts agricultural research In collaboration with national, regional and International research Institutes.
In Its bid to Implements Its business development strategies the company is looking for self driving candidates to fill the following vacancies below…
Job Title: Store Keepers (10 Posts) – Biharamuro, Tabora, Bariadi, Sumbawanga, Songea, Iringa, Masasi, Ifakara, Morogoro, Babati.
Report to: Zonal Managers
Duties and responsibilities
1. Comply with procedures and protocols as per the company stock management and control policy
2. Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts and reconciling with stock Bin cards
3. Setup store layout to ensure efficient space utilization
4. Plans and performs work that involves ordering, receiving, inspecting, returning, loading and off-loading.
5. Participate in physical inventory counts in his/her warehouse and/ or stores
6. Updating inventory records at the end of working day; the GRNs, Bin/Stack Cards, Stock Cards should be updated daily and produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report)
1. Must be form IV of VI leaver plus Certificate in Store Keeping or Material and Logistics Management or Procurement and Supply Chain or Logistics Management
2. Should have basic knowledge of computer uses and applications such as Ms Office.
3. Good commanding in Swahili and English languages (Oral and Written)
- The candidates should have a minimum of one year working experience in managing store/warehouse
A lucrative package will be offered for the successful candidate commensurate with MATCC scheme of service.
Method of ApplicationInterested candidates should indicate their duty station of interest and send their application letters, CV and scanned copy of academic certificates by email with the subject line of the job tittle to [email protected] Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply submit your hand written application letter, CV and copies of your certificates before 27th June 2021 via email only to;
The Managing Director,
Meru Agro-Tours & Consultant Co. Ltd.
Esso Road, Ground & 1st Floor, Meru Plaza Building,
P.O Box 13867, Arusha
Email: [email protected]