Store Keeper Assistants (Pool ) at Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)
- Company: Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Tanzania
Job Vacancy – Store Keeper Assistants (Pool )
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare. MSF offers assistance to people based on need, irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation. MSF is therefore guided by the principles of neutrality and impartiality. These principles must apply to all MSF staff.
Title: STORE KEEPER ASSISTANTS
Starting Date: DEPEND ON THE NEED
Direct Reports: STOREKEEPER
Location: DAR ES SALAAM
Carrying out tasks of checking, recording and storing as well as preparing goods to be sent, according MSF standards and procedures and the storekeeper’s instructions, in order to ensure proper orders’ recep-tion and dispatch.
Performing tasks as per the Storekeeper’s instructions. This includes but are not limited to the following:
- Receiving goods arriving to the store, checking its status/condition and amounts in the waybill
- Preparing outgoing items in a clean and optimized way by appropriately packing, sealing and labeling goods, assisting with recording the exits on stock cards and project form, and ensuring good quality of cold chain when needed
- Ensuring that goods are well organized and stored in a clean area to be visible and traceable i.e. assisting in the stock inventory, storing items according to nature and use, and ensuring that the temperature in the store is appropriate and items that require cold chain are correctly stored
- Carrying out basic maintenance of the store, ensuring security conditions (keeping unauthorized staff out, locking, etc….)
- Ensuring cleanliness of common working areas
- Ensuring proper use, storage and maintenance of the equipment and tools provided
- Informing superiors of any incident that may occur in the course of his/her work
- Helping MSF staff carry heavy items, if necessary
Minimum Educational Qualification:
- Literacy essential. Essential knowledge of basic mathematics and use of measuring equipment.
- Previous experience in storekeeping is desirable
- Knowledge of both English and Swhili is desired
- Essential basic mathematics and use of measuring equipment
- Desirable computer literacy (word, excel)
- Desirable ability to do basic repairs
Competences and main skills:
- Results and quality oriented
- Team work and cooperation
- Behavioural flexibility
- Service oriented
- Good stress management
Method of ApplicationAll interested candidates shall submit their motivation letter, CV and copy of relevant professional certificates not later than Monday 27th February at 4:00 PM . Please quote the job title on the email subject “STORE KEEPER ASSISTANT POOL”.
Please send your application to the email address [email protected] The applications can also be submitted at MSF offices situated at Mikocheni B, Daima street House no 16 Dar es Salaam, or in Nduta Refugees Camp, Kibondo District or MSF Liwale Office- Liwale
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
The protection of your personal data is important to MSF. By submitting your application, you consent to MSF using your data only for the recruitment process to have all the information and documents necessary to proceed with the recruitment, validation of your application and selection of the most suitable candidate. Your data will be treated confidentially. Only people part of the recruitment process have access to your data. MSF does not sell your data under any circumstances. If you have any questions or requests, you can contact [email protected]
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Tanzania. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE