Stock and Account Receivable Officer at M/S Meru Agro-Tours & Consultants Co. Ltd (MATCC)
- Company: M/S Meru Agro-Tours & Consultants Co. Ltd (MATCC)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Arusha & Moshi Jobs
- Job type:
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
M/S Meru Agro-Tours & Consultants Co. Ltd (MATCC) is a local private company based in Arusha that specializes in Agricultural inputs business. The company deals with multiplication and distribution of agro seeds; importation and distribution of agrochemicals and provision of technical advisory services on farm Input use and management In addition, the company conducts agricultural research In collaboration with national, regional and International research Institutes.
In Its bid to Implements Its business development strategies the company is looking for self driving candidates to fill the following vacancies below…
Job Title: Stock and Account Receivable Officer (1 Posts): Arusha.
Report to: Managing Director.
Duties and responsibilities
1. Compile and share weekly and monthly stocks status by store.
2. Manage and audit account receivable transactions.
3. Preparation of weekly and monthly stock reconciliation report
4. Manage, audit and prepare seed processing reports.
5. Support on debtor balance confirmations reports preparations
6. Provide support in stock counting and audit operations as required.
1. Holder of diploma and or Advanced Diploma in Accounts or related fields.
2. MS Office and knowledge of QuickBooks accounting software.
3. Knowledge of generally accepted accounting and bookkeeping principles and procedures
4. Possession of a valid driving license will be an added advantage.
- The candidates should have a minimum of three years working experience in related field
A lucrative package will be offered for the successful candidate commensurate with MATCC scheme of service.
Method of ApplicationInterested candidates should indicate their duty station of interest and send their application letters, CV and scanned copy of academic certificates by email with the subject line of the job tittle to [email protected] Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply submit your hand written application letter, CV and copies of your certificates before 27th June 2021 via email only to;
The Managing Director,
Meru Agro-Tours & Consultant Co. Ltd.
Esso Road, Ground & 1st Floor, Meru Plaza Building,
P.O Box 13867, Arusha
Email: [email protected]