Steel Erectors x10 at FABEC Investment Limited
- Company: FABEC Investment Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tabora, Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Tanzania
FABEC Investment Limited is the Sub Contractor for WASCO ISOAF TZ LTD in the EAST AFRICA CRUDE OIL Project (EACOP) contracted to build the coating plant in EACOP coating yard in Tabora region Nzega district, Igusule ward. The company is seeking eligible and gualified applicants for the following positions:
Steel Erectors: (10 Positions)
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assemble bar joists, metal deck, columns, beams and girders, precast panels, precast core floor, and pre-engineered metal buildings according to blueprints.
- 5+ years hands on experience reguired.
- A self-starter highly motivated and goal oriented individual.
- Displays strong written and oral communication skills and employs effective listening skills.
- Analyzes problems and makes sound decisions in a timely manner based on objectives, risks, implications & costs.
- Tactful and mature demeanor including the ability to work well with others.
- Maintains positive relationships with customers, contractors, suppliers and other employees.
- Adheres to company safety policy.
- Maintains an organized and clean working job area.
- Drug free
Method of ApplicationApplicants should send their CV together with the copies of their certificates to the following email address: [email protected]
Deadline: 08th August, 2022
Shall you not hear from us two weeks after the end of the application deadline consider your application unsuccessful.