Staffing & Talent Coordinator at Agricycle
- Company: Agricycle
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Overview: Staffing and Talent Coordinator
As our Staffing & Talent Coordinator, you will report to the Director of East Africa in Kenya and work closely with the Operations Coordinators in Tanzania, Uganda and Kenya. You will support Agricycle’s growth by performing critical hiring, interviewing and networking functions with reliability, diligence and attention to detail. You will strategically propose to the senior management, staff retention and employee work satisfaction strategies. You will proactively find ways to support the team and will regularly multitask multiple responsibilities including leave management, performance management and appraisal.
- Manage all hiring processes including: advertisement, recruitment, interviewing, hiring & onboarding.
- Advertise job openings in Tanzania, Uganda and Kenya and receive 45x applicant to opening ratio.
- Screen, schedule and communicate with candidates via hiring platforms like Wrk & OnlineJobsPH.
- Develop relationships with universities and employers to create a pipeline of talent for key roles.
- Issue employment documents upon approval of candidates and guide new hires through onboarding.
- Serve human resources functions to support the Operations Coordinators in team management.
- Coordinate ongoing candidate scouting for market-oriented roles in the Philippines via OnlineJobsPH.
- Coordinating new hire orientation and performance target setting with the respective supervisors.
- Execute diversity-oriented marketing and recruitment initiatives to grow our pool of candidates
- Strategically map out the staffing needs within the organization in conjunction with department heads.
- Accomplish all other reasonable responsibilities provided by supervising team members.
Ideal candidates are:
- Highly creative with a hunger for innovation and are natural-born problem solvers.
- Motivated by a passion to make the world a better place and love to take on challenges.
- Servant leaders who help to build the team and take on whatever role is necessary.
- Eager to learn and thrive in the fast-paced “fail fast, fail often” startup culture we embody.
- Collaborative in a highly diverse and global team and can work independently when remote.
- Critical and strategic thinkers with strong decision-making skills.
- Empathetic and patient, knowing no task is below them.
- Strong team players, knowing teamwork is necessary and that each role supports the other.
- Minimum of 3 years of demonstrable experience in recruitment and staffing.
- University degree or advanced work experience in recruitment, HR or other related fields.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) and ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Demonstrated compassion and empathy, strong work ethic and unimpeachable integrity.
- Readiness and ability to regularly perform under pressure and within short timeframes.
- Readiness to travel anywhere in East Africa under short notices and occasionally work odd hours.
- Excellent working knowledge of computer applications, especially: gmail and spreadsheets.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 25th November, 2021.