Spread Supervisor x6 at NORPLAN Tanzania Limited
- Company: NORPLAN Tanzania Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
NORPLAN Tanzania Ltd (NORPLAN) is a multidisciplinary Consulting Engineers firm registered with Engineers Registration Board as a Local Consulting Company under Registration Number LCF 092. NORPLAN is a member of Association of Consulting Engineers Tanzania (ACET).
Due to the expansion of our consultancy services, we are seeking applications for the following posts with detailed job descriptions for each respective post.
- Spread Supervisor (6 Posts)
The Spread Supervisor is responsible for filed supervision of the day-to-day construction activities of the EPcmC staff & CONTRACTORS. They will ensure work is carried out using safe working practices and is completed in accordance with the project codes, standards, drawings, and specifications. The spread Supervisors areas of responsibility will be; ROW preparation and access, stringing, stacking and general pipeline construction activities within the spread package allocation.
Qualifications / Experience Required
- Tertiary/Professional qualification in pipeline construction management or other agreed applicable discipline qualifications that support the construction management and execution of the onshore Pipeline and related Above Ground Installations (AGI), Marine Storage Terminal (MST) facilities and Electrical, Instrument and Telecommunications (EITS) facilities work scopes
- A minimum of 10 years of greenfield pipeline construction experience working in the Oil & Gas sectors.
- 6~10 years of pipeline construction experience working within a cross-functional oil & gas pipeline project team supporting; field engineering, interface, pipeline construction and commissioning readiness.
- Experienced in analyzing live construction metrics to create accurate reporting KPI’s and progress status back to the Lot Manager and project management team
Method of ApplicationQualified candidates should send applications to the address indicated below. The application letter should be enclosed with;
Curriculum Vitae with two referees
Copies of relevant certificates and awards
One passport size photograph attached to application letter
The Managing Director
NORPLAN Tanzania Limited
Consulting Engineers and Planners
P.O. Box 2820
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Email: [email protected]
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
The deadline for submitting the application is 17 May 2023.
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Tanzania. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE