Specialist VAS Core Services at Vodacom
- Company: Vodacom
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Tanzania
• Manages VAS core services E2E to ensure sustainable revenue growth.
• Monitoring of the key operation indicators for all the VAS services on daily basis
• Execute commercial actions for sustainable revenue growth
• Ensure compliances on all services under the portfolio.
• Provide the necessary guidance and support to partners and other stakeholders
• Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports for all services under the portifolio
• Develop a business relationship with other stakeholders from design to the launch of all products to ensure fully alignment within and outside the organization.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• Develop a strong core VAS services that will provide reasonable contribution to the digital revenue bucket
• Proactively manage product life cycle under your portifolio
• Work with other teams within the commercial and technology functions in delivering to the fastest possible time to market
• Monitor the customer trend and align with other stakeholders for any improvement required
• Proactively learn the market trend and come up with the plans to address the challenges
• Always monitor key KPI for improvement
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Excellent analytical and logical reasoning skills translated from consumer insights
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Ability to anticipate customer, competitor and market dynamics
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
• 2+ years’ experience industry or functional experience.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, IT, Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or its equivalent
• Strong analytical skills and business acumen.
• Strong understanding of technology, non-telecom services or design of the same with intelligence to understand ways of generating revenue in smart manner as per company procedures
• Build and maintain relationship with key stakeholders in the value chain.
• Telecommunications experience would be advantageous.
• Strong understanding of managing projects.
* Demonstrates a good understanding of Digital Marketing concepts through practical experience and advices on the execution of brand recognition, trust and the users intent to purchase Vodafone products and services;
* Uses Digital Marketing tools and platforms to ensure the correct messages are presented to audiences at the correct time through the correct channel;
* Helps deliver audience strategy across biddable channels for execution by account team;
* Supports the team to deliver activities related, but not limited to setting and measuring operational effectiveness through ongoing process / capability auditing;
* Performs assigned tasks related to creating a centre of excellence for all Biddable Media, and collaborating with wider Marketing stakeholders in the development of strategic and operational best practice;
* Effectively interacts with external creative agencies and/or in-house media design teams and manages the campaign production process, through digital channels;
* May provide expertise to support the development of biddable media campaigns, in line with the Digital Marketing strategy, and analyses their effectiveness;
* May delivers tasks for deployment of marketing campaigns through digital channels to reach and engage with the existing and potential customer base, to drive sales and revenue;
* Works within Company standards to support establishing best use of technology platforms, and leading the relationship with devoted platforms (for example, Facebook, Twitter etc.);
* Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 17th August, 2021.