Specialist; Core Networks at CRDB Bank
- Company: CRDB Bank
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Reporting Line- Senior Manager, Networks
Department- DICT, HQ
The purpose of the job is to oversee and support unified communication infrastructure (Data, Voice, Video & IM, audio and video Conference, and presentation) to satisfy business and customer requirements (flexibility, availability, performance, security, and continuous improvement).
- Manage multiple unified communications infrastructure projects and operational tasks.
- Responsible for design, staging, configuration, implementation, and support for VoIP & Contact centre systems and configurations installations as necessary.
- Configure and maintain LAN and WAN for voice services.
- Install, configure, upgrade, and troubleshoot Cisco unified infrastructure applications.
- Coordinate and maintain different IP Telephony enhancements, Unified collaboration systems, Presentations and Audio-Visual facilities.
- Install and maintain Unified Communications Systems (CUCM, CUC, UCCX, IMP, AQM) applications.
- Configure and maintain standard QoS templates across all network devices.
- Provide support to UCS operations across the network.
- Provides world-class customer service to internal and external customers.
- Performs analysis of unified communications needs and contributes to the design of network architecture, integration, and installation.
- Monitors and maintains Unified Communication Systems and makes necessary recommendations for additional resources or hardware augmentations.
- Prepares and maintains UCS configuration documentation and changes.
- Conduct research and propose appropriate recommendations on unified communication products, services, protocols, and standards in support of user experience continuous improvements.
- Provide periodic capacity & forecast planning statistics and periodic reports to aid in management decisions.
- Consult with the management and design access policy for the acceptable use of the unified communications services.
- Prepare and maintain spare part lists, monitor inventory, and ensure that all the critical parts for unified communications systems are always available for fault repair and emergency requirements.
- Review and Support unified communications enhancement of the existing infrastructure through periodic upgrades (hardware & software)
Experience, Knowledge, and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in computer systems, Technology, or any other equivalent and relevant qualification from an accredited institution.
- 5+ years of Cisco technical experience, including design, implementation, and support of Cisco Unified Communications solutions.
- Extensive hands-on experience with ACD and IVR solutions
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express technologies
- Knowledge/ Experience of H.323, H248, MGCP and SIP.
- Knowledge / Experience of Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) and IP trunking concepts, topology design – VoIP media RTP/RTCP.
- Expertise with Signaling Protocols – ISDN, CAS, Analogue, T1/E1 PRI and E and M.
- Experience / Knowledge of compression algorithms – G729, G711, G722 etc.
- Extensive experience configuring, implementing, and troubleshooting QoS.
- Experience supporting Call Centers, including setup, configuration and troubleshooting of toll-free numbers desirable.
- Strong knowledge of voice, video and data switches and routers, telecommunications protocols and standards, voice and data infrastructure tools and services, QoS design and operation.
- Knowledge of audio and video conferencing backend systems, Cisco TMS, voice gateways, Cisco MCU, Content Servers, VCS controller and VCS expressway.
- Scripting and UC application development skills.
- Expert practical knowledge of Cisco Collaboration Systems.
- Data analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Strong planning and organizing skills.
- IT Service Management skills.
Deadline 14th August 2023
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 10th September, 2023.