Special Events and Activation Manager at Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd
- Company: Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Coca-Cola Jobs in Tanzania - Production Jobs in Tanzania
Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd has an exciting opportunity in Sales & Marketing Department. We are looking for a talented individual with relevant skills and experience in Special Event & Activation Manager position to be based in Dar es Salaam. The successful candidate will report to the respective Trade Marketing Manager.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Develop winning special events and promotions strategy.
• Develop partnerships with key special events stakeholders.
• Build brand awareness and drive recruitment through special events and promotions.
• Primary liaison with Trade Marketing Teams, Sales Teams and special events stakeholders for development of special events and promotions activities to tap into any consumer gathering opportunities
• Develop and maintain an annual, quarterly and monthly calendar of special events/promotions by channel and region.
• Develop and maintain an annual, quarterly and monthly calendar of current and potential sponsorship events by region.
• Lead negotiation, coordination and management of agreements and relationships with key events managers.
• Support execution of effective and efficient winning promotional activities in line with guidelines.
• Plan field visits to understand the improvement areas across the regions and monitor trade environment and competitors
• Lead a team to optimally pay attention to special events and promotions activities and also support participation in current/planned sponsored events.
• Develop and coach the special events and promotions team. Reviews performance and conducts monthly one-on- ones.
• Provides Administration and project management of specific projects as requested.
• Embrace and execute total beverage portfolio in the region.
Skills, Experience & Education
• A track record of delivering results in a Sales role that focused on building capability • Experience in multiple-region experience will be an advantage • A business related degree from a recognized university and relevant Marketing professional qualifications. • 4 years job experience, at least 3 years of Marketing in an FMCG industry. Some General Business Management experience would be desirable. • Proven track record of driving Innovative business improvements by identifying & providing clarity around initiatives that deliver differentiated value to the company. • Good analytical skills with sound understanding of business concepts; (E.g. Margins / discounts / Pack mix Trends / Volume Variance Analysis) • Experience must cover budget management, marketing planning and portfolio marketing mix management. • Sound leadership skills with the ability to anticipate talent needs and help to recruit, develop, retain and reward team members as well as leveraging on individual differences to motivate others and create organizational impact. • Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 28th February , 2022.