Software Developer at Ongeza Tanzania
- Company: Ongeza Tanzania
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Tanzania
You will maintain and develop Ongeza’s MIS and sales management system. The current system comprises of two Android apps and accompanying PHP web application. The Lead Software Developer will write code as well as train the localteam.
An ideal candidatewill:
- Maintain and develop the existing MISsystem.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams on datarequirements anduses.
- Perform data analysis and create reports formanagement
- provide technical training to teams when required and serve asa technical mentor to teammembers
- Minimum four years work experience in programming, orequivalent.
- At least a Diploma in an IT relatedcourse
- Strong working experience on Android programming/Java is aplus
- Experience maintaining and developingMySQL.
- Experience withLinux
- Experience in a variety of technologies and ability to quicklyadapt to newtechnologies.
- Effective communication, both written andverbal.
- Creative problemsolving.
- Strong debuggingskills.
- Comfort working in a startupenvironment.
- Fluent in both English andKiswahili