Shop Manager: Mbeya at Vodacom
- Company: Vodacom
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
The key responsibility of the Shop Manager is to provide quality customer service to ALL clients entering the Vodashop through optimal management. The Shop Manager will be responsible for managing the sales and customer service team, as well as stock & merchandising. The Vodacom flagship shop also provides an opportunity for customers to solve their queries and must ensure that this is both possible and operated efficiently.
• Ensures the achievement of Company sales and revenue targets in the shop and selling Vodacom’s products and services
• Ensuring new connections to the Vodacom network
Look & feel:
• To ensure that the general shop outlook and fittings are in order and functioning
• Ensure that shop staff appear smart in full uniform
Implement sales activities in the flagship shop:
• Drive sales revenue, data & voice usage activities
• Manage sales processes by ensuring that payments and sales are in line with company policy and procedures
• Track retail sales trends & recommend strategies for retail road map formulation.
• Monitoring competitor activity and report with recommendations for action
• Ensuring excellent customer service as per VTL standards
• Ensure that customer service provided by subordinates meet VTL standard and exceed customer expectation.
• Escalate & Follow up on all outstanding customer logs and ensure they are properly addressed & closed.
Cash & Stock Management:
• Carry out a daily stock count and ensure that total sales effected through the Point of Sale system adds up to the stock count in the store.
• Ensure that stock is monitored continuously, maintain shop stock at the required level and place orders timely to avoid stock outs.
• Generates weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports on the sales trends of the shops
• Generates weekly reports on shop performance and stock status
• Market intelligence reports on competitor activity
• Co-ordinates training for all shop staff on Vodacom’s products and/or services
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Degree/Advanced Diploma in sales or equivalent training in business or sales management
• At least 2 years working experience in sales
• Able to work under high stress with short-term targets and objectives
• High level of integrity and work ethics
• Presentation skills, Computer literacy – Excel, Power point and Word
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 17th August, 2021.