Shift Boss Trainer x2 – Expat at Bulyanhulu Gold Mine
- Company: Bulyanhulu Gold Mine
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Bulyanhulu Gold Mine Jobs in Tanzania - Engineering Jobs in Tanzania
JOB ADVERT – SHIFT BOSS TRAINER – EXPAT (2 VACANCIES)
Bulyanhulu Gold Mine is seeking to recruit Shift Boss Trainer – Expat to join our team. The successful candidate for this position is expected to align to the Barrick DNA and drive a change within his team and the business and on a practical note will ensure activities in the mining department are effectively planned and undertaken in a safe and cost effective manner to achieve targets in accordance to BGML Mining Safety Standards, Policies and Procedures.
Reporting to: Mining Foreman
Duration: Fixed Term (2 years)
- Plan and organize resources, people and equipment to ensure the execution of the mining schedule
- Obtain, check and refine information. Collate and submit reports. Run data exception reports and take corrective action. Conduct document control spot-checks(5 point)
- Identify recurring problems and derive solutions involving team members.
- Recognize and reward team member efforts
- Promote and assure adherence to safety, health and environmental procedures. Identify unsafe and hazardous situation
- Interpret the approved operational plans. Determine how resources and processes must be utilised / applied to achieve objectives
- Conduct meetings with Miners and report on previous shift status. Identify constraints and compare planned development and production against actual.
- Identify own priorities including PTO’s (Plan Task Observations), leadership interactions, heading inspections and communicate constraints to relevant stakeholders
- Plan, coordinate and control the load and haul process
- Diploma in Mining Operations
- Blasting Certificate
- Valid Driving Licence
- At least 7 years Drill and Blast experience
- At least 5 years’ experience in a Supervisory role
- At least 3 years Load and Haul operations experience as a Miner
- At least 3 years construction experience as a Miner
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent communication in English ,both writing and verbal
- Hazard identification and Risk assessment
- Mine health &Safety Act awareness
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 25th September, 2023.