SHEQ Officer Unitrans Tanzania Limited
- Company: Unitrans Tanzania Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Morogoro Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
UNITRANS TANZANIA LIMITED
Unitrans Tanzania Limited has the following exciting opportunity at Kilombero and Kilosa Districts, Morogoro Region where is contracted for various agricultural operations to the sugar industry.
We are currently looking for a suitably qualified, dynamic and experienced person for the following post.
SHEQ Officer (one post)
This position calls for a dynamic and qualified pro-active individual with strong background on Occupational Health Safety environment and Quality matters.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identification and investigation of all potential arears that may influence risk and hazards.
- Monitor and supervise implementation of SHEQ programs on daily basis in operation sites.
- Recommend procedure to minimise the injury frequency rate.
- Conduct SHEQ toolbox talks, safety awareness and LFI to operation workers
- Reporting of infield incidents and accidents
- Conducting planned Task Observation to onsite workers
- Participate in any internal or safe audit
- Maintain compliance procedures to SHEQ in regards to OSHA, ISO, NOSA and other regulatory bodies / institutions.
- Dedicated and efficient
- Ability to work under pressure and a team work player
- Degree in Environmental Science, Safety Management, or Risk Management
- Advanced Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the same or related field of operation
- Knowledge of OSH Act No. 5 of 2003 and its regulations, ISO/NOSA/NEMC
- Above average communication skills on English and Swahili
- Computer literate
- Driving license for motorcycle and LDV’s
Method of ApplicationInterested candidates may apply and email their CV’s to [email protected] later than Tuesday, 7th September 2021 or send through post mail
Human Resources Manager
Unitrans Tanzania Limited
C/O P.O.BOX 50
Only short listed candidates will be contacted