Shared Services Coordinator – Dar Es Salaam at Qatar Airways Tanzania
- Company: Qatar Airways Tanzania
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Shared Services Coordinator – Dar Es Salaam
Tanzania – TZ Location Dar Es Salaam – DAR, Tanzania – TZ Category Corporate & Commercial Job Id 138164
We are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our Commercial team in Sar Es Salaam as Shared Services Coordinator.
- Assists the Shared Services Specialist in supporting the Commercial teams and Head Office Finance and Procurement teams with all Shared Services activities in local outstation. Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders in relation to all Shared Services activities that enable the Commercial, Cargo and Ground Services team to undertake their business, thereby enhancing the efficiency of the operational and QR revenue generating teams.
- Actively participate in building strong relationships and maintain good communication with Head Office functions of Finance and Procurement to ensure efficiency of processes and continuous improvements supporting them from an outstation perspective as required.
- Able to handle station payroll independently with applicable deduction on pension, social security and taxation in order to meet local labor law compliances.
- Able to handle and manage cash sales report, banking of cash deposit, bank reconciliation, disbursement of petty cash claim, manage staff claim and accounting the same financial Oracle system.
- Coordinate and assist to HO Accounts payable, Accounts receivable, Tax unit and Treasury unit on information raised by each unit.
- Take active participation in station procurement, identify local potential service provider, obtain quote, analysis and prepare cost evaluation sheet, process purchase order and contract with service provider.
- Maintain station database like list of Contract, records of payment made to comply local requirement, Maintain staff and other Insurance related records.
- Able to generate and analysis on financial report.
- Management of cash handling for CTOs (where applicable) including daily cash sales verification against Bank Statements, Daily Sales Report checking, reconciling sales figures with merchant statement and bank statement for local card collections, daily reconciliation of physical cash with Amadeus sales report.
- Support User department by ensuring GL codes, Taxes and POs are accurate.
- Working with User Department to monitor and manage costs and review cost variances, reconciling spend versus budget.
- Support local station with administrative tasks as required to ensure smooth running of the station.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 years similar work experience
- Procurement, finance, office management or shared services experience.
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
If you have what it takes to be part of our 5-star team, please take the first step and apply now by uploading your CV and completing the online application.
NOTE: Only CV's in English will be considered.
Closing Date: 15-09-2021