Serviceman – Paste Construction Crew at North Mara Gold Mine Limited
- Company: North Mara Gold Mine Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Musoma Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Construction/Real Estate Jobs in Tanzania
North Mara Gold Mine Limited is seeking to recruit Serviceman – Paste Construction Crew to join Paste Fill team. The successful candidate for this position will carry out assigned process operation tasks, support the underground, open pit and supporting projects technical teams at North Mara Gold Mine, to ensure a cost effective and efficient mine strategy as well as effective support for the mining operations. The goals are optimum extraction of the ore bodies by achieving or exceeding the company objectives as well as compliance with resource and reserve estimation and evaluation requirements within the guidelines of Company Standard Operating Procedures and Best Practice as well as other assigned tasks within the range of competencies.
- Construction of underground backfill systems Underground Paste parricide, and application of shotcrete and concrete placement
- Responsible for underground Paste pipes, piping loops, support system, and other services for paste fill infrastructure.
- Multi-skill operator (IT, Scissor, Jackleg, Stopper are mandatory) operating and handling various mining equipment’s to preform the services installation without additional support.
- Fabricate pipe spool pieces, support structures and other custom metal works for services infrastructure.
- Ability to conduct Job Safety Analysis for designated tasks, equipment’s and other assignments under supervision
- Communicate and coordinate with Engineering and Production departments to ensure that paste filling design, schedules and other mining production services systems in an effective manner.
- Attends the daily safety and production meetings, services line ups with services supervisor
- Demonstrate high level of Safe Work Practices and team culture at the work place.
- Secondary Education and IMTT/VETA Trade Qualification
- Diploma in Mining, Civil Engineering and mechanical engineering will be an added advantage
Experience and Competencies needed
- More than 3- Years’ Experience in Large scale underground Mining Construction/ Backfill/Operations.
- Strong Experience on Paste fill Reticulation installation and Maintenance
- Team leadership
- Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment skills
- Emergency Preparedness
- Communication Skills- Fluent In English & Swahili
- Time management, scheduling and planning shiftwork work efficiently
- Transferring skills to mine trainee and Coaching locals
- Strong skills and installation Art of Underground piping loops and pipelines and surface to Underground Borehole connections.
- Strong Creative and skills in Fabrication and Metal works,
- Multi-skill operator (IT, Scissor, Jackleg, Stopper are mandatory ) operating and handling various mining equipment’s
What We Can Offer You
- A comprehensive compensation package including bonuses and site-specific benefits
- The ability to make a difference and lasting impact.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
- Opportunities to grow and learn with the industry colleagues are endless.
- Access to a variety of career opportunities across the organization.
The deadline for submitting the application is 20 February 2023.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 28th February, 2023.