Service Delivery & Quality Assurance Supervisor at SimbaNET Tanzania Limited
- Company: SimbaNET Tanzania Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Tanzania
Service Delivery & Quality Assurance Supervisor
Service Delivery & Quality Assurance Supervisor Job Vacancy at SimbaNet Ltd Tanzania
SimbaNET Tanzania Limited is part of the Wananchi Group and one of East Africa’s leading Internet, data, TV services and multimedia communication solutions providers.
We operate in Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi & UAE. However, we offer services in other countries such as Rwanda, Burundi, SA, Mozambique, Nigeria, Ghana, South Sudan, DRC through our partners
Our client list includes some of East Africa’s largest banks, regional Hotel chains; insurance, Education Institutions; ISPs and several Government Ministries, Institutions and Agencies. Our core focus is delivering very high uptime based, managed services with strict compliance to Service Level Agreements (SLAs). We ensure our customers 99.9% uptime and provide seamless around the clock support.
SimbaNET is part of Wananchi Group and a leading Internet and data solutions providers in Tanzania & East Africa.
We are looking for a Service Delivery & Quality Assurance Supervisor. The candidate will oversee quality assurance for Service Delivery on both B2B and B2C operations. This candidate will ensure SD adherence to turnaround times (TAT) and service level agreement (SLAs). He/She will be reporting to Infrastructure, Maintenance and QC Manager.
• Closely manage contractor Service Delivery performance, efficiency, cost and
• Ensure Service Delivery quality control is in adherence to the QC guidelines and
• Work with Commercial, Sales and Customer Experience teams in efforts to increase service penetration, quality and retention.
• Ensure thorough scrutiny on Subscriber Installations and Maintenance quality of
work, customer experience, SLA and TATs enforcement tracking.
• Team management and leadership with excellent presentation and communication skills.
• Hands on training on fiber optic FTTx, outside plant design, installation and splicing best practices.
• Certified Fiber Optic Technician (CFOT).
• B.Sc. in Telecommunications, Computer Science or IT.
• CCNA / JNCIA certifications are added advantage.