Senior Systems Auditor (transfer) at TIB Development Bank Limited
- Company: TIB Development Bank Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
TRANSFER VACANCY – RE-ADVERTISEMENT
TIB Development Bank Limited is Development Finance Institutions (DFI) wholly owned by the Government of United Republic of Tanzania. The bank has been established and exists under the Companies Act, 2002. The main focus of TIB Development Bank as a premier national DFI is financing national and private projects that aim at the attainment of the Tanzanian Development Vision 2025. The bank’s mandate is to support the Government in achieving rapid economic growth through the development of industries, infrastructure, services sectors, as well as oil and gas sectors. The bank invites applications from a suitable qualified Public Servant who are willing to transfer to TIB Development Bank to fill the Senior Systems Auditor position.
SENIOR SYSTEMS AUDITOR
Nature and Scope:
The successful candidate will report to Director of Internal Audit. She/he will be responsible for providing an independent and objective assurance on the effectiveness and efficiency of the core banking system, internal control and risk assessment on Information Technology and Communication (ICT) systems.
- Developing Risk assessment and annual audit plan with emphasis on IT systems and application.
- Developing and implementing Internal auditing manual, policies, procedures, and program.
- Maintain and support IT infrastructure of the Audit Department.
- To ensure that the overall objectives of the audit are met.
- Extract and analyze data from the banking core system and other bank records, including defining audit scope and tests for audit at field’s works.
- Conduct planned audit fieldwork in specifies are of IT in relations to Credit function, Operations, Legal and report on the findings and recommendations.
- Review accuracy and efficiency of the bank accounting system and internal controls.
- Monitor accuracy of data in different IT systems.
- Prepare the audit report after completion of audit work and submit to Director of Internal Audit for review.
- Follow up and report on implementation of audit findings
- Perform any other related duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Supervisor.
- Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced Diploma/ Degree in Computing Science/ Computer Engineering.
- Must have three (3) years of practical experience of auditing IT systems like core banking system and other software used by the bank.
- Must possess CISA qualification.
TIB Development Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer. The bank offers an attractive remuneration package, career development opportunities and an excellent working environment.
Mode of application
- Applicant should be citizen of the United Republic of Tanzania and must be a public servant.
- Signed application letter showing how they meet the post’s requirements
- Applicants must channel their application letters through their respective employers
- Applicant’s letter should be written in English and attached with compressive CV
- Applicants should attach certified copies of the following certificates.
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma Certificates and transcripts
- Form IV and Form Vi National Examination Certificates
- Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
- Certificate from Foreign Universities should be verified by TCU.
- Applicant should indicate in the application letter his or her willingness to cover the cost associated with transfer
Deadline for application is 27th December 2021
Method of ApplicationAll qualified candidates should apply in writing to or lodge their applications at the address below, enclosing: –
TIB Development Bank
Mlimani City Office Park,
Sam Nujoma Road, Ubungo
Email: [email protected]
Website: www.tib.co.tz Closing Date is 27th December 2021