Senior Supplies Officer at Mkulazi Holding Company Ltd
- Company: Mkulazi Holding Company Ltd
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Morogoro Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Tanzania
Mkulazi Holding Company Ltd (MHCL) is a joint venture company currently owned by National Social Security Fund (NSSF) and Tanzania Prisons Service. The principle activity of the company is to undertake production and importation of sugar. Establishment of the Company is in line with the implementation of the second five year development plan (FYDPII) aiming to ensure that Tanzania becomes industrialized and middle income economy by the year 2025.
The company wishes to invite competent, qualified, experienced and dedicated young Tanzanians to fill in the vacancy positions currently available in the company as follows:
Senior Supplies Officer (1 Post):
The Senior Supplies Officer will report to Manager Accounts
Qualifications and Experience:
- Must have at least Bachelor degree in Procurement and Logistics Management or equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Must be holder of Certified Procurement and Supplies Professional (CPSP), CSP or equivalent issued by PSPTB or any other recognized International Professional Institution;
- Must be registered by Procurement and Supplies Professionals and Technicians Board (PSPTB) in category of Approved Procurement and Supplies professionals;
- Must have an experience of at least Seven (7) years of experience in Store functions, control and management such as fuel control, technical and non-technical materials/goods;
- Working experience in manufacturing industries will be an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- In charge of main Store of the Company;
- Ensure proper Inventory control and management;
- Ensure stores functions such as receiving incoming goods/materials, issuing and storage;
- Responsible for Fuel, office consumables, spares parts and other procured and delivered materials;
- Ensure properly store records are updated on daily, weekly and quarterly basis;
- Design the proper store layout and ensure all stores are kept in respective locations;
- Receive requisitions regarding to stores/purchasing and process;
- Ensure that the there is an established proper re-order level, ordering system to avoid stock outs and stoppage of the Company operations;
- Assist on ensuring that the procured fixed assets are coded before distributed to respective users;
- Carry out the periodic stock taking and as will be required time to time; and
- To carry out any other lawful work related duties as assignment by
Salary for this post will be at the Scale of MGSS-5/D2 – MINIMUM and Other Fringe Benefits as Per Staff Regulations and Conditions of Service, 2019.
- All applicants should have accomplished secondary school education and possess an ordinary certificate or an advanced certificate of secondary education or its equivalent and should not be above 45 years of age.
Method of Application
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below (with the position applied written on the top of the envelope), describing how they see themselves qualifying for the applied position.
They should also send copies of academic certificates, three referees, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail address. The closing deadline for all applications is 10 days after the advert.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER.
MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED,
P.0 BOX 1079,
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.