PLEASE NOTE: The hiring range applies to US-based employment and may be higher in certain US geographic locations.
Do you have skills and passion for cross-organizational collaboration for Kingdom impact and have international program and/or alliance management experience? We’re looking for top talent to help identify, analyze, and develop new program strategic alliances with emphasis on Livelihoods, WaSH/Health, or Spiritual Development.
Please note: This is a remote, work from home position that can be based in the US or one of Compassion’s countries.
What will you do?
- Maintain a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ, maintain a courteous, Christ-like attitude in dealing with people within and outside of Compassion, and faithfully uphold Compassion’s ministry in prayer.
- Act as an advocate to raise the awareness of the needs of children. Understands Christ’s mandate to protect children. Commit to and prioritize child protection considerations in all decision-making, tasks and activities across the ministry. Abide by all behavioral expectations in Compassion’s Statement of Commitment to Child Protection and Code of Conduct. Report any concerns of abuse, neglect or exploitation of children through Compassion’s internal reporting process and appropriately support responses to incidents if they occur.
- Uphold and engage in Compassion’s core Cultural Behaviors.
- Develop the organization’s strategy for complex alliances and partnerships to ensure its continued growth and success. Drive environmental scans, organizational positioning analyzes and alliance toolkits regarding mutually beneficial alliances. Oversee periodic reviews of achievements and performance against strategic metrics.
- Based on neighbor (field) priorities, pursue large, key alliances and projects, building key relationships with a common framework and set of processes. Drives improvement of frameworks and processes. Build and expand strategic partnership with multiple partners while assessing partner capabilities, current projects, and future potential. Consistently map partner capabilities to ministry need areas and develop partnerships that result in leverage and mutual benefit.
- Cultivate intricate understanding of key partners’ strategic perspectives and goals. Understand and influence the specific metrics of the partner, their aspirations and other success factors, as well as thorough understanding of their industry/sector. Establish and manage initiatives in light of those neighbor insights and consistently build personal relationships that sustain and advance the partnership. Manage documentation and dissemination of key information about initiatives, neighbor insights and personal relationships to appropriate internal constituents.
- Actively identify and engage in consortiums, councils and thought-leadership forums relevant to the current and desired partnerships. Use these forums strategically to build personal networks, enhance knowledge, and identify major prospective projects, funding, and concepts that advance partnerships and Compassion’s mission. Invite other Compassion staff to engage in these forums for the purpose of exposing internal staff to relevant topics or providing speaking engagements to share and leverage Compassion’s thought leadership and Christian witness.
- Foster opportunities to spotlight strategic partnerships and initiatives to critical industry groups, venues, and other opportunities to demonstrate Compassion’s partnering capabilities and further the organization’s mission and the movement on behalf of children in poverty. Drive awareness by creating and managing opportunities for others to hear about Compassion and it’s mission as well as Compassion’s unique voice within the non-profit community. Seek opportunities and speak on behalf of the organization in a variety of venues.
- Identify, investigate, analyze, negotiate and build key strategic alliances to support field-based learning, co-design and co-implementation for interventions leading to improvement Program Outcomes and /or Program scale and/or new Program models. Lead team in negotiating terms for mutual success that maintain Compassion’s brand integrity and value while leveraging alliance partners’ resources.
- Coach and provide expertise, and may oversee the work of other professionals and support staff in this discipline.
What will you bring?
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- A combined ten years of international development program work, collaboration and/or alliance management in areas of either Livelihoods, Health, WaSH or Spiritual Development.
- Certification from a nationally or internationally recognized organization in a related field. Familiarity with Association of Strategic Alliance Professionals frameworks required. Complementary certifications such as PMP, Change Management, etc. a plus.
*Equivalent education, training and/or certification may be substituted for experience and education shown above
Travel: May be required to travel up to 20%, both internationally and domestically.
Sharing is Caring! Click on the Icons Below and Share
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 20th February , 2022.
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Tanzania. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE