Senior Specialist : Merchant Recruitment at Vodacom
- Company: Vodacom
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Posting Country: TZ
To own the M-Commerce products support and ensure effective performance of M-Commerce products and services
• Supporting the Customer Service and Distribution Divisions, define and monitor the customer experience for consumer, business and distribution users of the M-Commerce systems, including testing of changes, training of customer facing teams, and 2nd line support for distribution and business customers.
• Maintain business relationship with 3rd parties and ensure SLAs maintained on customer queries resolution.
• Work with Customer service team and all internal business units to track queries out of SLA as reported on the back office dash board.
• Supporting the Sales and Distribution Divisions, manage sales activation process for distribution and business customers on the M-Commerce systems.
• Supporting the Legal and Regulatory Division, implement AML and compliance controls and monitoring, data clean up and reconciliations.
• Perform M-Commerce product operations and processes, including reconciliation with 3rd parties, and performing operational reports to support finance, sales, distribution and customer service teams.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• 5-10 years’ relevant experience in M-Commerce environment, having being exposed to all disciplines.
• Relevant post graduate diploma or degree, commercial focus preferred
• Management experience will be added advantage
• Swahili & English (fluent)
• Operational Management – experience with management of large teams achieving deadlines
• Partner Management – delivery of results through partners and SLA’s
• Customer focused – passionate about delivery of results to internal and external customers
• Commercially astute – solid understanding of market, competitor, & customer
• Process and Control Oriented – solid understanding of key cross-functional processes touching MCommerce; able to play an efficient role; able to spot optimization and risk management opportunities
• Strong Analytical skills – able to assess reports, identify issues, root cause, and recommend solutions, expert spread sheet skills a distinct advantage.
• Presentation and communication skills – superior, both written and oral. Experience in report writing an advantage, expert word processor, Excel and PowerPoint skills a distinct advantage
Method of Application
Closing Date : 19th September, 2020.