3 May 2023
Senior Software Developer x6 at NMB Bank
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: NMB Bank
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Tanzania
Job Location :
Head Office, Hq
To lead a team of software developers in studying bank operations; designing, building, testing, and installing software solutions or modifying/upgrading existing applications; support and develop software teams to meet critical business goals.
- Participate in systems/project scoping, design, and pricing exercises as part of the development and business teams’ processes.
- Work with Senior Manager Applications Development to ensure resource utilization targets are met.
- Bring together components and software subsystems into a whole and ensure that those subsystems function together by;
– Studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas.
– Determine operational feasibility by evaluating impact analysis, problem definition, user requirements, proposed solutions and efforts required.
– Document and demonstrate solutions, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear pseudo codes.
– Develop and conduct testing plans and procedures based on system requirements.
– Identify systems deficiencies and implement effective solutions.
– Communicate and enforce coding standards, recommending policies, processes and procedures changes.
– Researching, evaluating, and recommending systems/equipment/technologies based upon user requirements and ICT system enterprise architecture in place.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of the trending banking software and technologies in the market
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Problem-solving and follow through.
- Pragmatic and thorough
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with varieties of databases and object-relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks.
- Knowledge of varieties of MVC frameworks/systems or libraries including but not limited to Spring Framework, ReactJS & Native, Kotlin and/or Swift.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BSc. in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- At least five years in the Software Development industry with Java-related projects.
- Experience with integrations with Banks’ products/systems is an added advantage.NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15th May, 2023.
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Tanzania. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE