2 May 2023
Senior Relationship Manager – NPC at CRDB Bank
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: CRDB Bank
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
JOB REPORTING TO: MANAGER-NPC/SUBSIDIARIES
The purpose of the job is to manage a portfolio of cross-border clients (both Tanzania/subsidiary clients going cross border and from cross border to Tanzania/Subsidiaries) and Financial Institutions that will support our client’s businesses through a team of Senior Relationship Manager/s and collaborate with other Units within the bank. Assist Manager- NPC/Subsidiaries on matters relating to NPC/Subsidiaries businesses Manage FI confirmation lines.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE ROLE
- Establish key FI relationships in the countries of our choice for transactional businesses incl. Trade finance and payment/collections.
- Manage a portfolio of clients in the countries of our choice both to/from these countries concerning cross-border businesses.
- Work in collaboration with relationship managers for clients of interest to be linked with Foreign FIs
- Grow cross-border transactional businesses in the presence or non-presence target countries.
- Assist Manager-NPC to oversee cross border Transactional Banking and Trade team in the countries of Presence (Subsidiaries) and Non-Presence Countries (NPC).
- Grow Non-Funded Income in and from Presence and NPC
- Contribute to the growth of Assets and Deposit/Liquidity in the Presence and NPC.
- Manage FI limits for confirmations, re-issuance, SBLCs etc. ensure the bank is adequate with confirmation lines.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES REQUIRED
- Degree in any field, preferably in the business field
- Master of Business Administration or Higher will be an added advantage.
- 5 years of banking experience in Corporate or Investment Banking, and at least one year of experience in handling Financial Institution relationships.
- Member of any professional body
- Professional Qualifications like Associate Diploma in Banking or Certified Public Accountant will be an added advantage.
- Being an RM is an added advantage, but knowledge of the FI businesses is key.
- International Banking knowledge and corporate cross-border business experiences
- Treasury management
- Credit origination skills, Credit analysis skills, and Selling skills.
- Team player
- French-speaking knowledge will be added advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to interact professionally with directors, managers, and clients.
- Experience in report/proposal/information memorandum writing skills.
- Presentation preparation and presentation skills.
- Ability to interpret credit agreements and related documents.
- Knowledge of the current macroeconomic fundamentals and their impacts on the business.
- Ability to prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecasts as per the Bank’s Budget Guidelines.
- In-depth knowledge of products, services, and delivery channels available to corporate and FI clients.
- Selling and Negotiation skills
- Experience in representing Bank in various partner meetings, functions, industry conferences and conventions.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15th May, 2023.
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Tanzania. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE