This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
27 Oct 2020
Senior Regional Logistics Manager at Everett Aviation
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Everett Aviation
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Tanzania
- Oversee plans, coordinate and control the supply chain for spare parts, tooling and movement of resources around the region from point of origin to point of delivery while contributing to and implementation of best practice logistics vision, strategy, processes and procedures to improve operational performance.
- Manage aircraft spares inventory, ordering and supply logistics
- Deliver solutions to logistics problems while maintaining high levels of quality and service within budgetary requirements
- Maintain and proactively develop strong local and international supplier base for repair/overhaul services, spares and other requirements
- Improve service quality and efficiency through best practices and technology Manage logistics personnel (stores, purchasing, logistics)
- Planning, strategies and options on re-stocking policies, quarantine items, repairs, calibrations, timed- component exchanges, overhauls, disposals and other activities
- Manage, coach and develop a high performing team that meets agreed objectives and delivers best practice results, added value and continuous improvements
- Developing activities for assigned sites to best support operations and/or maintenance requirements
- Manage import/export, AOG responses and other complex logistical challenges
- Ensure all functions under supervision operate in accordance with health, safety and environmental policies and procedures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of staff and other visitors.
- Degree in logistics, supply chain management, engineering, business administration or relevant qualification is preferred.
- Demonstrable practical experience of regional and international logistics to meet standard and AOG timelines
- Demonstrable success in managing and developing strong supplier networks
- Demonstrable experience of managing multi-team contributions to achieve common goals
- Minimum of 10 years logistics experience, including 5 years in aviation
- Proficient in maintenance/stores/logistics software and microsoft office software
- Membership of an appropriate professional logistics body will be of an added advantage.
Sharing is Caring! Click on the Icons Below and Share
Method of Application
Interested candidates must send ONLY a covering letter and CV in PDF format by email to [email protected] by 15 November 2020.
Deadline for applications is 15 November, 2020.