Senior Programme Officer -Zanzibar at Legal Services Facility (LSF)
- Company: Legal Services Facility (LSF)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Zanzibar Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
The Legal Services Facility (LSF) a registered non-government Organization (NGO) with Registration No. 00NGO/R2/00011. It is a basket fund created to channel funding on equal opportunity basis to organizations which are providing legal aid and paralegal services in Tanzania mainland and Zanzibar. These services assist individuals to claim their rights, redress grievances and protect their fundamental human rights.
The LSF wishes to recruit a number of qualified and experienced individuals to fill the below vacancies.
POSITION: Senior Programme Officer -Zanzibar
- To oversee the coordination and administration of all aspects of the ongoing LSF programs in Zanzibar which will include planning, budget, and controlling program activities
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- University Degree in Social Sciences or related field.
- A minimum of 4 years relevant experience in programme management preferably in Zanzibar
For Full job profiles, eligibility criteria and related details kindly visit our Website : www.lsftz.org
Method of ApplicationIf you are Tanzanian and qualified for any of the above post, please submit a single page application letter showing your suitability to the role with an updated Curriculum Vitae to
[email protected] ; clearly indicating the position being applied for in the subject. The applications deadline is Monday 4th January, 2021.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
LSF is an equal opportunities employer.