18 Apr 2023
Senior Product Manager Asset at NMB Bank Plc
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: NMB Bank Plc
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Senior Product Manager Asset (1 Position(s))
Job Location :
Head Office, Hq
- Responsible for asset product development, management and performance for Retail Banking
- Monitoring and ensuring asset product profitability and its end-to-end life cycle
- Develop, implement and manage a compelling Retail banking portfolio of Asset products.
- Ensure proper communication of new products before public launch, awareness, and training to branches and all key stakeholders
- Ensure new products are approved and in line with controls and regulations, customer centric concept and are fairly priced.
- Monitor, assess and report new products framework and ensure the same is in line with Bank’s projections, targets and budget.
- Analyze, manage and identify all system faults that affect product performance then, suggest areas of improvement, get approvals for improvement and ensure approved changes/enhancements are implemented within agreed time.
- Monitor asset product quality by working with key stakeholders to ensure it remains within the acceptable bank’s threshold
- Play a key role in innovating Retail Banking asset products.
- Manage internal relationship with all stakeholders and business partners during introduction of new or existing products in accordance to bank risk appetite as well as customer needs.
- Responsible for products’ feature enhancements and revamps where need be to ensure that all product features are relevant to customer’s need and vis-à-vis market competition
- Conduct product profitability analysis to ensure product performance as per target
- Proactive to identify and suggest way forward for underperformance product if any, ensuring continued profitability and Balance Sheet Growth.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong analytical and numerical skills for calculation of statistics, figures and targets
- In-depth understanding of product life cycle
- Business planning and Project management skills
- Strong credit skills/ knowledge
- Sound understanding of bank’s loan products, policies and procedures.
- Conversant of product offerings in the wider financial services industry and systems supporting them
- Detailed knowledge of Retail buying behavior, marketing techniques and evolving trends
- An understanding of customer segmentation theory and practice.
- Detailed understanding of banking industry, advisory, regulatory and professional bodies.
- Good understanding of legislation related to financial services and channel delivery.
- Strong knowledge of constructing reports, executive summaries and briefs.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Standard Computer skills
- Able to deal professionally, confidently and effectively with staff at all levels, internally and externally.
- Good interpersonal and networking skills
- Negotiation and Report writing skills
- Ability to explain and handle complex information clearly and simply.
- Presentation, Coaching and Training skills.
- Ability to keep abreast of industry changes in both business and marketing environments.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree/Advanced Diploma in Business, Accountancy, and Economy, Finance or any other related field.
- A Master’s Degree will be an added advantage
- Any course or training in product development is an added advantage
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in Product Development within the Banking Industry and at least 2 years’ experience in credit
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Conversant in Customer segmentation, Pricing and Product Development procedures/processes.NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Job closing date : 01-May-2023
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 27th April, 2023.
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Tanzania. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE