Senior Officer HR & Administration at Tata International Company Ltd
- Company: Tata International Company Ltd
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Tanzania
The position holder will be responsible for deputizing the HR and Administration Manager in managing the Business Unit. He/She shall ensure compliances with company policies, procedures like reporting requirement of the organization. The position shall support handling the day to day administrative operations with internal and external clients and ensure the timely completion and reporting of tasks.
- Manage immigration matters ensuring timely renewals of Work Permits for expatriate staff.
- Procurement and Supplies: Develop, review and implement policies and procedures that promote efficient vendor management from sourcing and pre-qualification of suppliers to negotiation of contract terms and agreement on pricing, credit terms and payment cycles.
- Manage employee health and safety and ensure full compliances.
- Manage local and international travel as per protocol.
- Ensure statutory compliances with regulatory authorities such as OSHA, WCF, NEMC, Municipal etc.
- Work closely with Finance and Accounts Department to ensure timely submission of statutory remittances ensure receipt and record are well maintained.
- Support day to day operations; monitor attendance, leave, overtime and consequential management etc.
- Maintain robust tracking and follow up systems showing all relevant details including contract’s expiry and renewals dates etc.
- Manage the compensation & benefit for all employees.
- Interface with various departments for respective manpower requirements, prepare/review job descriptions, and support in the recruitment of the right fit for the respective vacancies. Facilitate goal oriented performance appraisal for all employees.
- Communicate company policies and procedures to all employees and enforce compliance.
- Effectively management of talent to harness full potential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Strong technical and operational background
- Self-motivated and goal oriented professional committed to pursuing a long-term career that is very demanding and challenging
- Demonstrates problem solving skills and ability to follow through the process from inception to completion
- Excellent exposure to computerization
- Versatile and self-motivated team Player with good analytical & problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a natural flair for associating and connecting with people at all levels, Industrious and hardworking
- Has a good understanding of health & safety and administration procedures
- High level of Integrity
- Maturity & Quick Decision making ability; knowledge/understanding of Vertical and Dual Reporting
- Excellent Communication, Collaborating and influencing skills.
- Accountable for results & deliverables
- Collaborating and influencing skills.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 2nd April, 2021.