12 May 2021
Senior Mechanical Engineer at Dangote
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Dangote
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Mtwara
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Tanzania
- Operation & maintenance expert for pertaining to the mechanical equipment for production of cement like vertical roller mills and reclaimers.
- Lead the team of engineers for supervision of maintenance and timely completion of maintenance activity.
- To ensure the standard of quality standard are followed during maintenance work.
- Planning and implementing preventive & breakdown maintenance schedule of mechanical equipment’s for improving overall reliability and safety of machinery.
- Conducting failure investigation and take corrective action to reduce equipment down time and maximum availability for plant operation.
- Allocation of manpower planning for daily monitoring, breakdown and shutdown works
- Preparing and maintaining check list.
- Preparation & maintain that spare inventory for smooth operation of cement production.
- Responsible for ensuring that plant equipments are in safe operating condition by conducting routine maintenance and scheduling needed repairs. SAP system for MM and PM module.
- Involving upgradation and modification of existing system for smooth operation of cement production.
Perform any other related jobs as assigned by Section Head or Head of Department
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
- At least 8 years of experience in Mechanical Maintenance, preferably Cement plant experience.
Skills and Competencies
- Good incident analysis skill
- Good knowledge of safety legislation and rules
- Good oral and written communication skill
- Supervisory skill
- Innovation & Creativity
- Personal Health Insurance
- Pay Off Time
- Training and Development
Sharing is Caring! Click on the Icons Below and Share
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 20th May, 2021.