Senior Marketing Executive at Guardian Limited
- Company: Guardian Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Tanzania
The Guardian Limited, Publishers of leading Tanzanian newspapers, The Guardian, Nipashe and Nipashe Jumapili, is looking for motivated and experienced people to fill the position of:
SENIOR MARKETING EXECUTIVE – DAR ES SALAAM
Developing and executing strategies to promote brands, products and services, maximizing profits for the company.
- Formulate an appropriate commercial strategy that responds to the overall development of the company’s marketing operations, newspaper sales, advertisements and other printed products.
- Become knowledgeable expert of The Guardian Limited products and be experienced in identifying target markets and developing strategies to communicate with them.
- Identify, plan, prepare and produce proposals for the targeted audiences.
- Study competitors’ products and services on a daily basis, with a view to designing counter strategies.
- Advise clients on their advertising and promotion campaigns.
- Organize all company events related to CSR, promotion, product launching, staff parties, etc.
- Monitor and analyze product performances, trends and provide accurate reports on programe and market information.
- Explore ways of improving existing products and services and increasing profitability.
- Advise the Management with feasibility studies on ways to get sponsorship for various events, highlighting benefits to the Company.
- Engage in negotiating and closing deals where and if appropriate.
- Prepare periodic performance reports for the Management and provide appropriate inputs towards improvement and the taking of remedial measures.
- Design and implement human resources training and development programme
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- University Degree in Business Administration/Sales & Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 5 years’ relevant working experience.
- Excellent communication skills, computer knowledge and familiarity with a wide range of newspaper brands.
Method of ApplicationApply online via email address: [email protected] by 8th September, 2023.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note that The Guardian Limited is an equal opportunity employer.