Senior Manager; Enterprise Change Management at CRDB Bank
- Company: CRDB Bank
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
Reporting to: Head of Business Transformation
Location: CRDB Bank HQ
The Purpose of the job is to lead and manage complex enterprise-wide change initiatives to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the bank’s processes, structures, technology, policies, and culture. The role works closely with senior management to identify opportunities for change, develop strategies, measure success, and provide feedback. Moreover, the role ensures changes are executed efficiently and with minimal disruption to business operations and involves significant engagement with stakeholders to ensure effective communication and adoption.
- Lead cross-functional teams to execute change initiatives, ensuring consistency and effectiveness of change management practices within budget and quality standards.
- Develop and implement change management strategies, tools, and frameworks to support business strategy and objectives, including adoption and resistance management plans.
- Develop short and long-term plans, budgets, and roadmaps for operating and business model improvements with diverse teams.
- Deploy and facilitate transformational and reengineering programs from concept to closing for operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Analyze operations, processes, structures, decision flows, and service quality to identify improvement opportunities and enhance productivity, capacity, and quality.
- Document business processes, rules, policies, and procedures, following best practices and ensuring an appropriate governance framework.
- Build organizational change management and knowledge transfer capabilities by providing team guidance and support.
- Conduct workshops for expert training on business process analysis, change management, and value proposition development.
- Develop and implement integrated communication and messaging plans to ensure effective communication of change initiatives with senior management and relevant stakeholders.
- Provide guidance and support to integrate change management activities into project plans and deliver measurable business results.
- Monitor and report on the progress of change initiatives, track key performance indicators, identify risks and issues, and recommend corrective actions.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- The ideal candidate for this position should have a bachelor’s degree in business administration, Information Technology, Organizational Development, Change Management, Project Management, or a related field.
- They should also have professional certifications in change management, project management, and/or process improvement.
- The candidate should have at least 5 years of experience leading and managing strategic change initiatives and a deep understanding of change management best practices, tools, and techniques.
- The candidate should have excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills and be able to build relationships, influence, and collaborate with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking
- Problem-solving skills
- Communication skills
- Leadership and people change
- Strategic planning and project management
Deadline 8th July
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 21st July, 2023.