Senior Internal Auditor II at Moruwasa
- Company: Moruwasa
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Morogoro Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
Morogoro Urban Water Supply and Sanitation Authority (MORUWASA) is an expanding Autonomous Water Supply and Sanitation Authority, which is responsible for supplying of clean, safe water as well as provision of wastewater disposal services for Morogoro Municipality areas of Kilosa Town, Mikumi Town, Dumila, Ruaha and Kidodi (Kilosa District), Mzumbe and Dakawa (Mvomero District), Ifakara Town (Kilombero District), Mahenge Town (Ulanga District), Mkambarani, Pangawe, Mkonowamara (Morogoro District). The general policies and guidelines to run Authority are provided by the Ministry of Water, EWURA and Board of Directors.
MORUWASA is inviting suitable and qualified Public Servants who wish to be transferred to MORUWASA to apply for the following vacancies:-
Post title: Senior Internal Auditor II (1 post) Salary Scale: MOWAS 7
Duty Station: MORUWASA Head Quarter
Report to: Chief Internal Auditor
Holder of Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following fields: Accountancy, Finance, Business Administration (BBA) majoring in Accountancy or any other related qualifications from any recognised institutions with at least seven (7) years working experience in related field. Must possess either CPA (T), ACCA, CIMA, ACA or equivalent professional qualification recognized by NBAA
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To carry out internal audit and provide advice on internal control issues including finance, procurement, human resource, assets, operations, governance audits;
- To review periodic internal audit reports in compliance with formats, guidelines and standards;
- To review internal audit charter;
- To recommend accounting systems and procedures for proper financial control;
- To review effectiveness on the implementation of systems, policies and practices of the Authority;
- To develop and execute comprehensive audit programme for the evaluation of management controls;
- To assess regulations, operational and financial policies with a view of strengthening the internal control systems to safeguard the assets and liabilities of the Authority;
- To carry out internal audit in the Authority and provide advice on internal control issues;
- To carry out special audit and investigations;
- To review risk register and recommend for approval; (xi) To prepare audit reports;
Method of ApplicationInterested Public Servants should apply in confidence enclosing:
Application letter with Curriculum Vitae (CV) including names, postal address, e-mail address and telephone number.
Certified copies of certificates.
One current passport size photo and names and contacts of three referees.
Applicants must channel their application through their respective employers, failure of which will lead to automatic disqualification.
Transfer is not promotion therefore applicants should apply for the position they are currently holding. Only successful candidates will be contacted for further procedures. Applicants should indicate their willingness and commitment to cover for their transfer costs as the application for transfer will be considered self-initiated. Lobbying and canvassing will not be entertained and may result to the applicant’s disadvantage.
The applicant who will submit the applications through e-mail address provided below should attach all necessary attachments as one document or file in format.
Interested applicants should submit their applications by 12 January, 2024 through email: [email protected] or to the following address: Managing Director, Morogoro Water Supply and Sanitation Authority (MORUWASA),
P.O. BOX 5476, MOROGORO.