16 Dec 2022
Senior Instrumentation Engineer at Dangote Industries Limited
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Dangote Industries Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Tanzania
- Perform all work order maintenance, troubleshooting, and calibration of plant equipment as directed.
- Troubleshoot, Inspect, test, maintain, repair, clean, and calibrate instrumentation and solid state and microprocessor-based control equipment including plant communications, equipment, programmable controllers, distributive control systems, generator excitation equipment, battery chargers, and semi-conductor devices.
- Repair or replace control devices such as switches, photo eyes, proximity sensors, pushbuttons, contractors, motor starters, transmitters, etc. as needed.
- Install control and measurement instruments on existing or new plant equipment.
- Use wide range of test equipment, including recorders, computers, control and tuning modules, PC based software analyzer programs, oscilloscopes, data analyzers, logistic test equipment, analogue and digital multi-meters, meggars and other test equipment, while performing tests to identify problems and to maintain and calibrate equipment to performance standards.
- Make regular inspection rounds of plant instrumentation, and control equipment
- Assist in developing detailed preventive and predictive maintenance procedures for plant instrumentations and control equipment
- Install, build, or modify plant instrument, and control equipment as directed by the Instrumentation Engineer or section Head
- Troubleshooting, repair and minor programming of various PLC control systems, frequently drives and other electrical equipment
- Participate in plant safety, health and environmental programs and observe safety in accordance with government and company standards
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Section Head/ Head of Department from time to time.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics/Instrumentation Engineering
- A minimum of six (6) years of work experience preferably in Cement Industry
- Good knowledge in the use and maintenance of instrumentation equipment
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Commitment to implemented safety and environment regulations
- Good data gathering and analysis skills.
- Baseline problem analysis and solving skills.
- Creativity and an ability to think out of the box.
- Personal Health Insurance
- Pay Off Time
- Training and Development
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 29th December, 2022