Senior ICT Officer at Tujijenge Tanzania
- Company: Tujijenge Tanzania
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Tanzania
Senior ICT Officer Job Vacancy at Tujijenge Tanzania
WE ARE HIRING!
Position: SENIOR ICT OFFICER
• Monitor systems performance by reviewing system performance logs and activity on CORE BANKING SYSTEM servers.
• Monitor trends and developments in database management, computing, networking and multiplatform communication technologies
• Evaluate new operating system and/or network software, hardware, methods and techniques to improve data management, systems/network reliability and performance
• Test new updates from VENDOR and implement them accordingly.
• Train and allow for learning of IT systems to all staff.
• Ensure that all IT-related systems are up and running as per company policy
• Design and implement new solutions and improve the resilience of the current environment
• Maximise network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades and collaborating with network architects on network optimization
• Upgrade data network equipment to the latest stable firmware releases
• Establishing and maintaining IT and digital communication infrastructure, including wireless or LAN networks
• Develop IT policies for the organization and ensure all staff are aware of all IT policies
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Information Technology or related field.
• Knowledge of operating system architectures, characteristics, commands and components applicable to computer operating environments
• Knowledge of the application software from CORE BANKING SYSTEM and should be able to train and support the end users.
• Two years experience, with at least two years experience in computer architecture and database management systems.
• Experience in micro-finance or commercial banking is an added advantage.
Method of ApplicationSEND YOUR CV ON OR BEFORE 30/09/2023 TO: [email protected]
(Please include “ICT OFFICER APPLICATION” as mail subject)
Closing Date : 26th September, 2023.