Senior Grants & Finance Officer, Dar es Salaam at Legal Services Facility (LSF)
- Company: Legal Services Facility (LSF)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
The Legal Services Facility (LSF) a registered non-government Organization (NGO) with Registration No. 00NGO/R2/00011. It is a basket fund created to channel funding on equal opportunity basis to organizations which are providing legal aid and paralegal services in Tanzania mainland and Zanzibar. These services assist individuals to claim their rights, redress grievances and protect their fundamental human rights.
The LSF wishes to recruit a number of qualified and experienced individuals to fill the below vacancies.
POSITION: Senior Grants & Finance Officer, Dar es Salaam
- To Prepare financial statements of the LSF and to ensure proper management of grant-making finance related activities from initial stage of grant application to grant closure.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting or related field with a CPA.
- Experience of working in a similar job in a reputable organization for at least 4 years.
Method of ApplicationAPPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS:
If you are Tanzanian and qualified for any of the above post, please submit a single page application letter showing your suitability to the role with an updated Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] ; clearly indicating the position being applied for in the subject. The applications deadline is Monday 4th January, 2021.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. LSF is an equal opportunities employer.