Senior Financing Analyst at Amana Bank
- Company: Amana Bank
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
Amana Bank is the Tanzania’s first & fully fledged Islamic Bank. It was established on October 2009.
We are currently looking for a suitable candidate to fill a vacant position of Senior Financing Analyst.
To assist the legal team in providing legal advice, services, and functional guidance to ensure statutory compliance of bank’s business.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure bank’s financing policies are adhered to.
- Analyze, compile and recommendd financing proposals to the Head of department
- Build relationship with RM’s and Branch Managers to improve quality of business proposal and turnaround time on financing appraisals.
- To utilize industrial risk analysis available to identify and understand contextual threats to existing and potential clients
- To ensure preparation of all documents associating with credit process are in place immediately after approval of authorized committee.
- Timely review of all contracts and financing documents after preparation by the administrator and recommending for signature to the Head of department
- To ensure that all financing documentations are accurate, timely prepared and properly submitted to the customers.
- To ensure that the register of approved but not paid facilities is daily updated and timely submitted to Head of department for review.
- To maintain and update portfolio diary
- Ensure satisfactory rating on internal, external, BOT report and sharia review report.
Key Competency Requirements:
- Knowledge on financing procedures
- Excellent report writing skills
- Analytical skills and interpretation of data
- Financial statements analysis
- Knowledge on credit risk systems and processes
- Understanding of key economic/political trends and risks
- Knowledge on AML and KYC
- Knowledge on banks’ products and services
- Shariah literacy
- Time management
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Banking, Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or any other related field from a reputable university.
- 5 years of relevant working experience.
Method of ApplicationDeadline for submission of application is Saturday 05th November 2022. All applications should be done through: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.