Senior Enterprise Architect at NMB Bank
- Company: NMB Bank
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Construction/Real Estate Jobs in Tanzania
Senior Enterprise Architect
Leading the practice and introducing the overall technical vision for solutions that are intended to address specific business needs, requirements or problems and to ensure successful implementation of the solutions.
- Play a leading role in setting the architecture and design for current /new emerging bank’s products and technological solutions.
- Ensure there is a clear system requirement (technical) for all products/solutions.
- Ensure sign off of solution design or solution architect.
- Review, interpret and respond to detailed business requirements specifications to ensure alignment between customer expectations and current or future ICT capability.
- Provide accurate development effort estimates for solutions designed by vendors and internal development teams to assist project managers in project and resource planning.
- Conduct technical impact analysis of proposed application changes and new system design requests.
- Quality assure that the work has been implemented by either external or internal developers is according to the technical design that was approved.
- Provide detailed system specification document, map business requirements to optimal systems requirements; produce detailed functional/configuration designs/specifications and data architecture to match solution design specifications
- Define application problems by discussing solution with the IT team on evaluating procedures and processes.
- Ensure there are control solutions by establishing specifications; coordinating production with programmers/internal developers.
- Validate results by testing programs, Innovation lab and product owners/solution owner’s.
- Provide reference by writing documentation of all implemented products/solutions.
- Prepare Scrum artifacts including; product backlog, spring backlog, and increments.
- Following the scrum methodology to ensure all digital initiatives are implemented in an agile manner and follow the framework pillars and values.
- Regular updating of the sprints documents to reflect latest status and present the same to the scrum team and management.
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Coordinate efforts/ activities of all scrum team involved in each implementation
- Coordinate System Administration training and hand-over of the system to the first level support ICT Service desk and respective second level support ICT unit
- Coordinate User Acceptance Testing (UAT), training and reconciliation process with the respective product owner / business unit, Innovation Lab, Customer Experience.
- Business analysis
- Ability to work in dynamic conditions, and transition quickly between collaborative and individual work
- Interest in multiple disciplines and approaches, and the ability to quickly dive into a new domain or process
- Software development, technology stacks (open source, Java, etc.), UI frameworks, microservices, RESTful APIs and API management, queuing and messaging, application integration, agile/scrum, and DevOps
- SQL, NoSQL, master data management, analytics
- Innovative and creative
- Ability to develop prototype
- Ability to establish and manage structures, processes and standards
- Strong planning, organization and documentation skills
- Excellent research, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with people at all levels
- Ability to act as a project “driver”, facilitating the achievement of required tasks
- Ability to priorities, meet deadlines and work under pressure
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field in Computer Science
- TOGAF or ArchiMate certification is an added advantage
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in designing and building software solutions/enterprise architecture/system analyst/scrum master
- Experience in IT projects or System Analyst in finance/banking industry will be an added advantage
NMB Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please be advised that if you are not contacted within 14 working days of the advert closing date then you have not been shortlisted for this role.
“NMB Bank Plc does not charge any fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it”.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 2nd September, 2020.