21 Feb 2023
Senior Credit Risk Officer at TADB
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: TADB
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
NATURE AND SCOPE:
The Job holder reports to the Head of Risk and Compliance. He/She is responsible for working as part of the credit risk team to review and report/recommend projects across the bank. He/She also assists the Head of Risk and Compliance to prepare and review risk management reports and ensure limit excesses, exceptions and non-compliance are promptly addressed.
- Review all customer credit applications.
- Prepare reports on the bank’s limits and concentrations exposure.
- Prepare reports on the effectiveness of the monitoring of credit facility and program limits to ensure that they are observed and excesses are promptly addressed.
- Prepare reports on the adequacy and appropriateness of the information used in the evaluation of the customer Credit applications.
- Assist in the preparation of early warning and other credit reports.
- Review the Management Information System to determine and advise on possible related risks.
- Assist in ensuring the development and improvements of various risk measurements, methodologies, and techniques used for the quantification and reporting of the bank’s Credit Risks.
- Assist in the development of an appropriate pricing methodology for all the bank’s credit products.
- Assist to develop mechanisms to ensure that the bank’s credit risk decisions are based on transparent, accurate, and rigorous analytics.
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned by the Head of Risk and Compliance from time to time.
- Ability to develop action plans to achieve work outputs, identify resources required, and implement the action plan.
- Ability to review business outcomes with colleagues and the Manager from time to time.
- Ability to identify areas where the bank can be more effective, and propose plans to implement these changes.
- Ability to take responsibility for meeting client needs.
- Demonstrates trust in working with colleagues. Gives open and constructive feedback.
- Ability to analyze the process required in undertaking a piece of work in order to plan tasks
- Ability to define and adapt own activities with the time required.
- Ability to evaluate credit application proposals and compare projects constructively.
- Ability to think critically.
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial statements and data.
- Ability to understand markets of different products and evaluate its potentials.
QUALIFICATION, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE
- University Graduate in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Banking, or related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in credit risk assessment and relationship banking at the Officer level.
- Strong analytical report-writing skills.
- Computer skills.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 28th February, 2023.
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Tanzania. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE