Senior Credit Officer – Credit Administration at Yetu Microfinance Bank Plc
- Company: Yetu Microfinance Bank Plc
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
Yetu Microfinance Bank, formerly, YOSEFO, is one of leading microfinance institutions with over 20 years of experience in Tanzania and the only DSE Listed Microfinance Bank. Currently, Yetu Microfinance Bank has three branches and 15 outlets in six regions plus Zanzibar.
Position: Senior Credit Officer – Credit Administration
REPORTS TO: Credit Manager
The position holder will be responsible for preparing and analyzing various reports required by the bank and other stakeholders. Carry out credit administration tasks as assigned to him/her, which include review of credit files, preparation of offer letters, maintenance of loan facility in the core banking system, marking of overdraft limits, , collation of all loan documentation, holding deposits in lien, lodging and release of security documents and any other duties as assigned.
2. Maintenance of loans, limits, letters of Guarantees and data entry in the core banking system
3. Perfection of proposed securities as per the approved sanction sheet actively follow up on pending matters on credit files
4. Issues instructions to service providers for land and legal charge
5. Monitor compliance of the credit policy and procedures
6. Generating loan disbursement report and batch proofing disbursed facilities to ensure to ensure they have been booked as per improved terms, i.e. amounts, interest rates, insurance repayment period, Instalment, loan in-lien etc. and initiate corrective measures where required.
7. Ensuring that loan protection insurance premiums are collected and forwarding instructions to relevant departments/sections for placement of covers over the loan facility
8. Generate and distribute credit reports to BOT, Strategic partners and management in accurate and timely manner.
9. Perform data analysis for generating periodic reports
10. Provide strong reporting and analytical information support to management team
11. Generate periodic and ad hock reports as needed.
12. Analyze business information to identify process improvement for improving efficiency and effectiveness
13. Provide Customer support in issue trouble shooting and resolution
Two years relevant experience and one year in similar position and preferably in financial environment
Extensive knowledge on credit documentation in a banking environment
Hand on experience on BR.Net is added advantage
Method of Application
If you fit the description, please send you application and CV to [email protected]
Application will be evaluated on rolling basis until a suitable candidate is hired.
Closing Date : 24th October, 2020.