26 Nov 2021
Senior Cargo Sales and Services Executive – Dar Es Salaam at Qatar Airways
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Qatar Airways
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Tanzania
We are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our Cargo Sales team in Dar Es Salaam as Senior Cargo Sales and Services Executive.
- Assist on all customer/client phone calls, telexes, e-mails with all information related to booking/forwarding/delivery – liaising with local GHA and with Head Office Cargo Department to ensure/enhance a high quality service provided by QR.
- Close coordination with the Sales Team, other station staff, GHA Staff in order to ensure smooth movement of Cargo.
- Flight planning with maximum utilization of the flight capacity, control and operation export & import. Maintain a close coordination between QR Space Control and customers by ensuring their shipments are transferred, delivered on time, correct priority given to shipments and for maximum utilization of space on A/C.
- Reset Cargo capacity of every flight before the flight departure based on booked pax load to utilize maximum available payload. Monitor booking performance on daily basis.
- Provide Cargo Operations and Customer Service functions including interaction with customers and GHA within the assigned territory.
- Provide Sales Support to customers and GSA’s in regards to QR Cargo products and services.
- Handle all internal and external customer queries relating to export/import cargo, assist customers and stations to establish and ensure highest quality export/import handling.
- Ensure full compliance at all times with all Safety and Security Regulations and procedures as per host state and company requirements.
- Supervise the GHA’s in assigned territory on daily basis to ensure best possible performance and service rendered to QR Cargo in compliance with the agreed SLA’s.
- Perform a broad range of additional duties, as required, related to Customer Service Functions within the assigned territory.
- Identify needs and develop activities to improve Cargo Sales & Operational Performance for stations.
- Coordinate with GHA Ramp Staff and ensure the off loaded, left behind cargo messages sent to stations and ensure same manifested, booked for subsequent flights to avoid discrepancies.
- Ensure strict adherence to QR CSM Policies and Procedures within the station.
- Strict control and administration of ULD stock and cargo stationary in coordination with the GHA.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
- Relevant College or University qualification to min Bachelor’s level
- 4 years relevant experience
- Command of English language
- Complete product knowledge and the market practices of the areas of jurisdiction.
- Presentation / Negotiation Skills.
- Customer Service Skills.
- Managerial skills – Ability to delegate work, set clear direction and manage workflow. Strong mentoring and coaching skills. Ability to train and develop subordinate’s skills. Ability to foster teamwork among team members.
Sharing is Caring! Click on the Icons Below and Share
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 9th December , 2021.