Senior Cabin Crew x6 at Precision Air Services Plc
- Company: Precision Air Services Plc
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Precision Air Services Plc is a fast-growing private Tanzanian airline which operates in Partnership with Kenya Airways, with its strategies to expand wings beyond East Africa and Africa.
In order to keep our services at a higher level and meet our customers’ maximum satisfaction, we
wish to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill in these challenging positions.
POSITION: SENIOR CABIN CREW – 6 POSTS
REPORTS TO: CHIEF CABIN CREW
DUTY STATION: DAR ES SALAAM.
Job Purpose: Ensure that consistent quality customer service is given to the passenger in a
safe environment for their comfort and satisfaction while providing leadership to
the junior cabin crew.
|Key Accountabilities/ Responsibilities:
· Direct, coordinate, organize, and supervise the functions and tasks of the cabin crew hence making sure that the customers receive the best possible service and ensure all standards and expectations are met.
· Prepare and carry out pre-flight briefing and post-flight debriefing.
· Assign duties and delegate particular responsibilities relating to passengers requiring special attention/ care.
· Observe and assess individual crew performance, discuss with the crew member, offer support where necessary and provide reports to the Chief Cabin Crew with recommendations as and when required.
· Be responsible to the Commander for the management of safety and security outcomes of cabin and emergency procedures specified in the General Operations Manual, and for their observance for the conduct and management of cabin safety by the cabin crew and by all passengers.
· Inform the Commander of all irregularities and malfunctions and, at the prescribed times, report cabin sterile.
· To ensure that cabin operations are conducted following the applicable regulations and standards of the organization.
· Report to the Captain and/ or duty engineer of all unserviceable items.
· Liaise with station manager/ PAS’ representative, at lay over the station, in matters related to cabin crew.
· Ensure that outstation rules and regulations are adhered to.
· Ensure proper utilization and handover of in-flight catering items, materials, and good care of in-flight equipment.
· Develop crewmembers to be able to perform all duties on a flight by carrying out on-the-job training/ coaching for newly promoted and recruited cabin crew.
· Ensure that, at the end of a flight, all documentations, logs, and reports are completed.
· Set an example for cabin crew and provide counseling as required; be self-disciplined, adhere to all company rules and regulations to be able to instill discipline.
· Maintaining Cabin Crew discipline.
· Special services handling
· Ensure cabin crew follow the laid down rules and regulations including uniform regulations,
· Discourage excess baggage,
· Do not allow cabin crew under the influence of alcohol to operate a flight, to take alcohol while in uniform and/or on duty.
· Recommend disciplinary action while making sure the individual fully understands the reason.
|Behavioral Competencies:o Organizational, planning, and analytical skills
o Excellent communication skills
o Excellent leadership and Supervisory skills
o Able to work towards achieving targets without supervision
o Attention to detail
o Proactive and dynamic
|Key Performance Indicators:o Appraisals
o Customer Surveys
o Customer Feedback
o In-flight Audits
o On-time departures of scheduled flights
o Fitness for flights
o Valid employment and personal documents
• A-level Education
• Competence on technical aircraft type-specific & emergency procedures
° Professional Qualification:
· Cabin Crew License
· English language proficiency.
· Organizational, planning, and analytical skills
· Leadership and communication training
· Excellent communication skills
· IFE and Aircraft systems proficiency
· Computer Proficiency
|Experience:o Professional Experience:
• At least 3 years’ experience as Cabin Crew or other managerial skills and experience in a service industry
• Computer proficiency
• Management skills
• Modern Basic Life Support training relevant to in-flight cases Dangerous goods
• Knowledge of TCAA, ICAO regulations with emphasis on personnel licensing and operations of aircraft
• Type-specific training
• CRM, SMS, AVMED, AVSEC, DGR, SEPT (safety and emergence procedures
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Not later than 20th April 2022
Method of ApplicationIf you feel you meet the above requirements, please send your application and CV to the address below. Only short‐listed applicants will be contacted.
Head, Human Resources & Administration
Precision Air Services Plc
Mail Box 70770
Dar es Salaam
Closing Date : 20th April, 2022.