23 May 2023
Senior Analyst: Margin Accounting at Vodacom
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Vodacom
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania - Vodacom Jobs in Tanzania
Role Purpose & Key Responsibilities
- The key purpose of the Senior Analyst – Margin accounting is to ensure completeness and accuracy of books of accounts and reporting as per IFRS.
- The senior Analyst will be a member of one of Margin accounting / ICO teams: There will be a close relationship with the other team members across Finance Operations, Business partners Shared services and Commercial.
- Manage all Intercompany and roaming accounts; Ensure the complete, accurate and timely accounting for relevant transaction.
- Manage Shared Services team execution of migrated activities within the agreed SLAs.
- Support the team in resolving operational process and control issues.
- Prepare month end journals and balance sheet reconciliations; Ensure end to end correctness of transactions by applying processes and tools to capture all the revenues and costs incurred.
- Work together with Billing and Revenue Assurance to deliver Margin Assurance dashboards to provide active insights to the business.
- Follow the escalation path and non-surprise management philosophy.
- Drive and support the business excellence/digital transformation roadmap; project manage the automation projects in the pipeline; support local market Get Well/Transformation/Roadmap plans; fully leverage S4HANA capabilities.
- Identify initiatives to improve Intercompany and Roaming accounting process.
Qualifications, Core competencies, Knowledge and Experience
- Degree or Advanced Diploma in Accountancy or its equivalent
- Strong data analysis skills
- CPA qualification is added advantage.
- Knowledge of Receivables and General Ledger modules
- Strong analytical skills
- Computer Literate (Microsoft Excel and Word experience is essential).
- Attention to details
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
Data Analytics and Insights
Change and Adaptability
Process and Performance Analytics
Not a perfect fit?
Worried that you don’t meet all the desired criteria exactly? At Vodafone we are passionate about Inclusion for All and creating a workplace where everyone can thrive, whatever their personal or professional background. If you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align exactly with every part of the job description, we encourage you to apply as you may be the right candidate for this role or another role, and our recruitment team can help you see how your skills fit in.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 30th May, 2023.
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Tanzania. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE