Senior Administrative Assistant at Compassion Careers
- Company: Compassion Careers
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Arusha & Moshi Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
- Maintains a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ, maintains a courteous, Christ-like attitude in dealing with people within and outside of Compassion, and faithfully upholds Compassion’s ministry in prayer.
- Acts as an advocate to raise the awareness of the needs of children. Understands Christ’s mandate to protect children. Commits to and prioritizes child protection considerations in all decision-making, tasks and activities across the ministry. Abides by all behavioral expectations in Compassion’s Statement of Commitment to Child Protection and Code of Conduct. Reports any concerns of abuse, neglect or exploitation of children through Compassion’s internal reporting process and appropriately supports responses to incidents if they occur.
- Performs skilled support work entering complex electronic data, researching, retrieving, and formatting information and data requiring highly specialized knowledge of the assigned work group.
- Focusing on work product outcomes, and working as the work group process expert, may direct the tasks of other assistants or similar level staff and may serve as team lead.
- Drafts and/or proofread records, documents, or forms and other correspondence on behalf of leader or department professional practitioners. Often schedules large and complex meetings, records meeting minutes, coordinates travel, welcomes and hosts visitors, and prepares agendas and itineraries.
- Answers questions, explain processes, and correspond with people concerning specific and detailed information within the assigned department or work group. May directly oversee data report creation, tracking, and dissemination for the department or work group supported.
- May perform support work such as answering phones, routing calls, conveying messages, and performing light manual labor such as delivering office supplies, arranging chairs, and placing refreshments or brochures and displays.
- Often communicates with staff in other countries to facilitate processing of information or work product, follow-up on accuracy and process compliance, and ensure clear understanding between functions on major issues.
- May administer programs requiring subject matter expertise within the disciplines of the work group supported, as well as gathering, evaluating and reporting on data related to the assigned department or client departments.
- May order supplies or services, arrange for shipping or transportation, or provide other logistical services in accordance with standard practices and policies or direct the work of other staff to accomplish these tasks. May provide notary services as required.
- Has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Accountable for supporting, upholding, and engaging in Compassion’s core “Cultural Behaviors” in all internal and external communication and relationships.
- Degree in Business Administration, Secretarial Studies or related field
- Five to ten years relevant experience working in this or a related field.
- Experience managing twin calendars and working as a Personal Assistant
- Self driven
- Self motivated / creativity
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem solving
- Leadership skills / strategic
*Equivalent education, training and/or certification may be substituted for experience and education shown aboveWorking EnvironmentOffice – Standard Office EnvironmentPhysical DemandsSitting, standing, and/or walking for up to 8 hours per dayTravel RequirementsNo travel required for this role
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 10th August, 2021.