Senior Accountant at Mjnuat
- Company: Mjnuat
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
SENIOR ACCOUNTANT II (1 POSTS)
Holders of Bachelor Degree or Advanced Diploma in one of the following fields; Accountancy, Finance, Commerce or Business Administration (Majoring in Accountancy, Finance or Commerce) or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution who have attained CPA (T), ACCA, ACA or equivalent professional qualifications recognized by NBAA with working experience of at least seven (7) years in a related field.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To prepare draft final accounts and submit the same to the supervisor;
- To carry out accounting functions in accordance with financial regulations;
- To control capital and recurrent expenditure;
- To post subsidiary registers for debtors, creditors and fixed assets;
- To prepare bank and final accounts
Please take note of the following general conditions;
- Applicants must be Public
- Signed application letters should be written in English or
- All applicants should indicate the positions they are applying
- All application letters shall be routed through respective
- Applicants should attach certified copies of all academic and professional certificates and transcripts as well as birth
- Certificates from foreign Universities must be verified by relevant Authorities in
- Applicants should attach current and duly signed curriculum vitae which bears the most recent passport size photograph, as well as a list of three referees indicating their names, designation, employer, physical address, telephone number(s) and email address.
- Applicants should indicate their willingness and commitment to cover transfer cost upon being successful, as the transfer is considered to be self-initiated.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified individuals should submit their applications to the following address;
Deputy Vice Chancellor –Planning, Finance and Administration Mwalimu Julius K. Nyerere University of Agriculture and Technology (MJNUAT) P.O. Box 976 MUSOMA
Or [email protected] for electronic applications.
The deadline for submitting the application is October 10, 2020