Seed Production Manager at M/S Meru Agro-Tours & Consultants Co. Ltd (MATCC)
- Company: M/S Meru Agro-Tours & Consultants Co. Ltd (MATCC
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Arusha & Moshi Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Agricultural Jobs in Tanzania
M/S Meru Agro-Tours & Consultants Co. Ltd (MATCC) is a local private company based in Arusha that specializes in Agricultural inputs business. The company deals with multiplication and distribution of agro seeds; importation and distribution of agrochemicals and provision of technical advisory services on farm Input use and management In addition, the company conducts agricultural research In collaboration with national, regional and International research Institutes.
In Its bid to Implements Its business development strategies the company is looking for self driving candidates to fill the following vacancies below…
Report to: Managing Director
Duties and responsibilities
1. Responsible for planning and organizing seeds production schedules.
2. Directs and coordinates all production field work activities.
3. Monitor the production processes and progress and adjust schedules as needed.
4. Records information, such as production output, farm management practices and parent stock delivery.
5. Implement and enforce quality control and tracking programs to meet quality objectives
6. Prepare and maintain production reports.
2. Possession of a valid driving license wills be an added advantage.
3. Good market knowledge on crop growing cycles and season in Tanzania
The candidates should have a minimum of three years working experience in the field of crop production
- A lucrative package will be offered for the successful candidate commensurate with MATCC scheme of service.
Method of ApplicationInterested candidates should indicate their duty station of interest and send their application letters, CV and scanned copy of academic certificates by email with the subject line of the job tittle to [email protected] Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply submit your hand written application letter, CV and copies of your certificates before 27th June 2021 via email only to;
The Managing Director,
Meru Agro-Tours & Consultant Co. Ltd.
Esso Road, Ground & 1st Floor, Meru Plaza Building,
P.O Box 13867, Arusha
Email: [email protected]